You are here
$7.90 Flat-Rate Shipping on all orders & Free Shipping over $60*
The Art Advantage Compact Watercolor Paint 12 Color Set is perfect for children or traveling. 2 trays with 6 colors each plus 10 well round plastic palette for additional mixing! Vibrant watercolors in a handy compact with multiple interlocking, stacking trays. 3.75 in. diameter compact has a clear plastic lid/palette. Portable, affordable and fun for all ages! Conforms to ASTM D-4236.
• 2 trays with 6 colors each
Aquafine offers brilliant, transparent, free-flowing watercolors ideal for students and hobbyists alike. All colors are traditionally manufactured in England, and stem from Daler-Rowney’s heritage as a world reference in watercolor since the 19th century when Rowney worked with Turner as his official lithographer.
Aquafine colors give rich, free-flowing transparent color, with excellent tinting strength and working properties. All colors can be used to produce beautiful and delicate washes.
• Made in England
A versatile assortment of artists' watercolor half pans, pencils and accessories. The selection of 9 half pan colors are ideally complimented by the 4 watercolor pencils to allow you to paint and draw in confidence. Completed by a watercolor brush, graphite pencil and soft putty rubber, this is a perfect travel set for any watercolor artist.
• Set includes: 9 artists' watercolor half pans, 4 artists' watercolor pencils, watercolor brush, 2B graphite pencil, and soft putty rubber
Save 50% On Daniel Smith Extra Fine Watercolor Tubes
For over 30 years, Daniel Smith inks and paints have been formulated, produced and packaged in Seattle. Extensive research goes into producing these Premium Artist Grade watercolors. There is a wonderful way for you to sample these Watercolors with "paint-able" dots of pure Daniel Smith watercolors. These "paint-able" dots are available in 66 and 238 color cards.
• Made in U.S.A.
Unlike anything ever seen in watercolor, these Luminescent colors simulate the glitter of a watery surface or the luster of mother-of-pearl.
• INTERFERENCE AND PEARLESCENT COLORS provide subtle luminosity and almost magical colorshifting effects. Made with microscopic transparent mica platelets coated with various thicknesses of titanium dioxide, Interference colors refract light in delicate tints of blue, copper, green, gold, lilac, red and silver. Applied to white paper, they’re virtually colorless, but when applied over a dark surface, they come alive with pale, shimmering color. Pearlescent colors offer a consistent, pearly shimmer without the light-shifting quality of the Interference colors. Mix the Interference and Pearlescent colors with standard tube colors to add a wonderful sense of depth, or apply them on top of dried color to give localized effects on subjects such as flower petals, shimmering water or plumage.
• DUOCHROME COLORS offer rich, vibrant, three-dimensional color that actually changes colors when viewed from different angles. Depending on the reflective light, each bounces between two distinctive colors for pure visual excitement. Duochrome Tropic Sunrise, for example, shifts from the soft green of new palm leaves through the silvery sheen of the pre-dawn ocean to the coppery, redorange glow of the emerging sun. There are stunning blues and greens of Caribbean intensity. Pinks and violets that capture the sheen of petals. And radiant shades that recall Northern Lights, autumn woods or the subtle colors and dramatic light of the American Southwest. With a little experimentation, you’ll find that any of the Duochromes can illuminate, strengthen and enliven your palette.
• IRIDESCENT COLORS are opaque, with a more pronounced shine than the Interference and Pearlescent colors. Their color is constant—not changing with viewing angle or light direction as with the Interference paints. Made with mica platelets coated with iron oxide, the Iridescents all have a pronounced sheen, and several of the colors have a coppery, golden or silvery luster. Try Iridescents on their own or mixed with standard colors for intriguing textural effects. We offer the regular Iridescent colors which are rich and saturated (Iridescent Electric Blue is a standout), and the Iridescent Antiques which are darker and moodier.
• Made in U.S.A.
Save 50% On Daniel Smith Watercolor Grounds
Consider preparing paper, board or canvas with a tinted watercolor ground. A neutral or tinted-base color is a terrific way to set the mood and atmosphere of your artwork!
• Made in U.S.A.
This Watercolor Masking Fluid is easy to use with the bottle applicator, the included 5, fine-point applicator tips or with an inexpensive brush. Masking Fluid makes an impervious barrier to protect your watercolor paper and preserve the white areas by blocking watercolor washes from flowing into areas you don't want leaving crisp, clean edges.
It applies as an off-white color and dries to a transparent caramel color so that you can see it while working, and still be unobtrusive while working on your painting.
Easy to remove when Masking Fluid has dried with a rubber cement pick-up or even with your clean fingers. Be careful though, about leaving oils from your fingers when rubbing off the dried Masking Fluid, oils from your fingers can interfere with new applications of watercolor.
Once the Masking Fluid had been removed, either keep the white areas white or add fresh watercolor onto the preserved white area to retain maximum watercolor luminosity.
Hydrus fine art watercolor is made from the finest artist pigments which have been chosen for extreme lightfastness and brilliance. Hydrus gives the watercolorist a new freedom to blend and intermix while maintaining the transparency and luminosity of the color. Titanium white can be intermixed to achieve an opaque gouache watercolor.
• 25 to 50% more brilliant than tube watercolor
• For Brush, Pen and Airbrush
• AP Approved Non-toxic
• Made in U.S.A.
QoR Watercolor Paint, from Golden Artist Colors, is a brand new watercolor paint with up to 5 times the pigment strength of traditional watercolors. The paint uses a unique binder known as Aquazol, which supports a greater pigment load, as well as being flexible and archival. This increase in pigment allows small amounts of color to paint large surface areas.