You are here
We select only the "heart of the pelt" for our Triple A covers. All skins are chrome-tanned to resist delamination in both oil and latex paints. The skin is hand sewn and epoxy set on a heavy-duty, solvent resistant phenolic core.
• Naturally absorbent for the finest paint pickup and release
• Excellent with oil-base paints and stains
Bestt Liebco artfully formulates these China brushes with widely varying hog bristle types, stiffness and lengths to provide the best professional painting tool available for applying oil base paints, varnishes, stains, shellacs, lacquers, and polyurethanes.
• Softer 100% White China bristles provide a smoother finish
• Naturally tapered and flagged for excellent flow and leveling
• The best choice when an extremely smooth finish is desired with oil based coatings
• Paint Type: Oil-Based & Latex Stains, Preservatives & Waterproofers
• Style: Block Brush
• Ferrule: Nickeled Steel
• Handle: Screw-in, 2-piece lacquered wood
• Made in Turkey