You are here
We select only the "heart of the pelt" for our Triple A covers. All skins are chrome-tanned to resist delamination in both oil and latex paints. The skin is hand sewn and epoxy set on a heavy-duty, solvent resistant phenolic core.
• Naturally absorbent for the finest paint pickup and release
• Excellent with oil-base paints and stains
The 100% White China Bristle Block Brush is ideal for staining. The block brush has a removable handle and is threaded to be attached to any standard extension pole. It is the perfect choice for water-based and oil-based coatings. Bestt Liebco artfully formulates these China brushes with widely varying hog bristle types, stiffness, and lengths to provide the best professional painting tool available for applying oil-based paints, varnishes, stains, shellacs, lacquers, and polyurethanes.
• Softer 100% White China bristles provide a smoother finish
• Naturally tapered and flagged for excellent flow and leveling
• The best choice when an extremely smooth finish is desired with oil-based coatings
• Paint Type: Oil-Based & Latex Stains, Preservatives & Waterproofers
• Style: Block Brush
• Ferrule: Nickeled Steel
• Handle: Screw-in, 2-piece lacquered wood