You are here
Canson Sketch Books capture and preserve artwork, thoughts, and memories. The pads are constructed with durable double wire, and the sheets are the micro-perforated and true size. Sketch Books are great for perfecting your artistic skills and providing inspiration. These book feature quality, acid-free papers for the artist that appreciates the feel and performance of fine paper. Canson Field Sketch Books contain high-quality sketch paper with a versatile surface for a variety of dry media. The paper has a fine texture, tooth and has good erasability and is smudge resistant. The high-quality heavy gauge double wire bound construction and attention to detail make these books timeless essential to any artist.
- Double Wire bound or Hard Bound
- Weight / Thickness: 65lb/96g
- For use with: Pencil and Charcoal
Mi-Teintes® Colored Paper 160gsm, combines quality, aesthetics, and versatility. Textured honeycomb grain on one side, smooth on the other. Excellent drawing paper for pastel artists and craft hobbyists.
- Available Sizes: 9 in x 12 in and 12 in x 16 in
- Colors: Earth, Gray Scale, Black and White
- Recognized world wide as the preferred papers for pastel, drawing, and paper craft
- Gelatin-sized papers
- 50 percent cotton, and resistant to fading
- Dual-surfaced: one side with a heavy texture and the other with a lighter texture