You are here
Keeps your markers organized on your drawing table or desk. Made of durable plastic to hold 25 AD Markers. Caddy measures 4" wide x 2-1/4" tall. Each marker slot is 11/16" wide.
Get creative with Chartpak Tri-Nib AD Markers. Three distinct line weights with one nib - fine, medium, and broad. For dazzling effects, blend colors directly on media or separately use the Chartpak Colorless Blender as you would a paint brush - create smooth gradations, transparent tones and an unlimited range of shades. Count on long-lasting performance with large, easy-grip barrels, loaded with ink.
• Use on paper, vellum, art board, and ceramics
• Non-streaking, non-feathering qualities
• Made in U.S.A.
For a high-quality tape that looks good and is versatile, look no further than the Chartpak Graphic Chart Tape. This tape creates even, solid lines for all your charts and decorations, helping to ensure a clean, professional look.
Spectra Ad Markers by Chartpak are vividly-colored alcohol-based artist's markers with a range of 96 colors and a blender. These markers feature dual tips, with a responsive brush nib on one end and a tri-nib on the other for a variety of line widths. Colors are fast-drying, permanent, and non-toxic.
This wiropad includes our premium handmade cold pressed watercolor paper. The paper is made using 100% Cotton fibers to provide you with exceptional strength and durability. Double wired, hardbound and lays flat for easy painting. It also features an interleaf between each sheet to protect your precious artwork. The unique design offers 4 Side Deckle Edge Paper
Hardbound & double wired
- Material: 100 % Cotton Handmade paper
- Weight: ** 140 lb/300 GSM
- Sheets: 24 Sheets
- Color: Ivory White
- PH: Neutral (Acid-free)
- Sizing: Internal (Neutral sizing additive) External (gelatin tub sizing)
- Finish: Cold Pressed with 4 Natural Deckle Edges
- Interleaf provided between each sheet protects your precious artwork
- Calcium Carbonate Reserve: Buffered optimally
- Application: Watercolor, pencil charcoal, gouache and acrylic (please apply gesso before painting)