You are here
Armadillo Art & Craft Colour Shaper Tips. Colour Shapers are highly versatile painting tools that can be used for painting, drawing, printmaking, and sculpting. With a handle like a brush, Colour Shapers have a silicone tip and are available in 5 shapes, 2 levels of firmness and 5 sizes. Both firmnesses can be used with paints, glazes, wax, plaster, pastels, and adhesives, and even to blend or smudge pastels and charcoal.
• The Ivory Tip is soft and designed to be responsive with fluids and soft colors
• The Grey Tip is firm and offers a good amount of resistance for extraordinary control over polymer clay, heavy body, and paste paints
• Control thick color
• Make precise marks
• Create expressive strokes
• Work from thick to thin
• Create soft edged strokes
• Blend pastel and charcoal
• Made in England
Armadillo Art & Craft Curved Colour Shapers. Colour Shaper WIDE is designed specifically for large art applications and decorative effects. Available in widths from 1 inch to 3 inches, they have the same Colour Shaper silicone tip. These tools can be used to spread even layers of paint or adhesive, or to carve paint or to apply super-thin layers. They can also be used to blend charcoal, pastel and graphite.