You are here
Craftech International Sienna Plein Air Ultimate Backpack
The Craftech International Sienna Plein Air Ultimate Backpack is the final touch to your Plein air setup. It will easily fit the Canvas Panel Holder, Supply Palette Box, Wet Panel Box, Sienna Tripod, brush cleaner, and all of your other painting supplies. Three large interior compartments, extra-thick padded back, padded shoulder straps, and extremely durable for your painting adventures.
- Room for pochade box, supply box, wet panel box, and additional supplies
- Zippered side pocket for solvent container
- Mesh pouch for water bottle
- Front zippered pocket for supplies
- Tripod carrier straps, and pouch unzip from bottom
- Small internal mesh pocket for small tools
- A thickly padded back for extra comfort
- Waist strap for comfortable hiking
- Heavy duty carry handle
- Hang strap for hanging under tripod while painting
- Dimensions: 16.25 in tall x 12.25 in wide x 7 in deep
Craftech Sienna Plein Air Supply Box
The Craftech Sienna Plein Air supply box is designed to work in conjunction with the Sienna pochade box and tripod. The supply box has two adjustable blocks that sit on the front two legs of the tripod. Adjusting the blocks raises or lowers the supply box on the tripod for the perfect working height. The cover unfolds into an accessory shelf to hold a solvent can brush holes for wet brushes and various other supplies. The storage compartment can easily hold your long-handled brushes and eight to ten 40ml tubes of paint, all the essentials for a day of painting. The supply box also includes a paper towel holder, which can be hung underneath the supply box to hold a standard roll of paper towels.
- Closed: 2 in x 9 in x 14.5 in
- Open: 2 in x 15 in x 14.5 in
- Brush compartment: 1.5 in x 13.5 in
- Paint compartment: 3.75 in x 13.5 in
- Work surface: 5 in x 13.5 in
- Net weight: 2.2lbs
The sienna plein air tripod is an exceptional piece of equipment. Craftech located one of the best tripod manufacturers in the world to find the perfect tripod for plein air use.
The tripod support for your pochade box is the most important piece in a good painting system. It has to be strong, lightweight, rugged, and rated to support a decent amount of weight, the Sienna tripod excels in all these categories.
This 4 section tripod has aluminum alloy legs and magnesium alloy components which provide fast setup and the durability needed by plein air painters and professional photographers alike.
The tripod and included ballhead are individually rated to support 13.2 lbs. This high load rating is critical to the stability of your pochade box while painting, and in windy conditions. You can rest assured that your tripod has the strength to hold up to both mother nature and You, the painter.
The sienna tripod comes with a precision machined ballhead that ensures smooth and secure operation of your pochade box at any pitch and angle. A patented, dual locking, dovetailed quick-release plate enables fast and secure mounting and dismounting, without having to worry about accidentally unseating the pochade box. The ballhead is controlled by a one-touch adjustment knob that allows for quick and precise positioning.
The sienna Tripod comes with a shoulder strap and carrying case made of high quality durable materials to provide maximum protection of your tripod and ballhead.
• Adjustable Leg Angles
• Quick Lock Legs with Anti-Rotation Leg System
• Center-Column Hook
• Center Extension column
• Head Mounting Setscrews
• Spirit Level and Compass
• Maximum Load - 13.2 lbs
• Max Height (24° Leg Angle) w/Column Extended - 59.4 in
• Folded Length - 19 in
• Quick Release (QR) Plate Snap-in
Sienna Plein Air Supply/Palette Box: 10 in x 12 in
The Sienna Supply/Palette Box is the latest breakthrough in plein air painting. Combined with the Sienna Canvas/Panel holder, Sienna Tripod, and Ultimate Plein Air Backpack (sold separately), you have a versatile easy to use traveling studio. The Supply /Palette box has a 10 in. x 12 in. tempered glass palette, storage compartments for paints and brushes, and folding brush holder accessory trays.
The Supply/Palette Box is designed to sit on the front legs of the Sienna Tripod and sets up in seconds.
- The Supply/Palette Box features a removable 10 in. x 12 in. (25.5 cm x 30.5 cm) tempered glass palette which offers a spacious area for mixing oils and acrylics.
- The tempered glass palette can also be replaced with the Sienna Watercolor Palette.
- The palette tray slides forward to reveal three large compartments. Two 3.75 in. x 12 in. (9.5 cm x 30.5cm) compartments can hold a large quantity of paint tubes and other supplies.
- The smaller 2 ½” x 12” (6.5 cm x 30.5 cm) compartment can hold a large assortment of brushes and palette knives.
- Two 6 in. x 10.5 in. (15 cm x 26,5 cm) folding brush holder accessory trays keep all your brushes, brush cleaner, and other supplies within convenient reach. The folding trays also serve as a palette cover to keep your paint protected during transport.
- Two adjustable tripod clamping blocks allow you to adjust the height of the Supply/Palette Box on your tripod.
- The Supply/Pallete Box fits perfectly in the new and improved Sienna Ultimate Backpack.
- The Supply/Palette Box was designed to work in unison with the Canvas/Panel Holder (sold separately), but it's a great companion to any of the other Sienna Pochade Boxes as well.
- The Supply/Palette Box is also the perfect portable tabletop palette for the studio, art class, or workshops. Four rubber bumper feet keep the palette firmly in place while you’re working.
- Dimensions: Length 13.75 in. (35 cm) x Width 14 in. (35.5 cm) x Depth 3.25 (8.5 cm.