You are here
Fredrix 100% Dixie 12 oz Cotton Archival Canvas Boards
The Fredrix 100% Dixie 12 oz Cotton Archival Canvas Board is a professional grade, archival painting surface with medium texture canvas mounted on a primed and acid-free board. Titanium gesso and stretched over a rigid, acid-free hardboard core that won't warp. These canvas boards are suitable for both oil and acrylic painting. An affordable choice for artists who don't want to sacrifice quality. Good for acrylic, oils and mixed media. Made with the same canvas as Fredrix’s more expensive Pro Dixie canvas.
- Professional grade painting support
- Medium texture artist canvas mounted on an acid-free hardboard core
- Tempered hardboard core will not warp or rot
- Mounted with acid-free adhesive
- 100% cotton duck canvas
- Grounded with a proprietary, two coat, acid-free formula of acrylic-titanium gesso primer
- Suitable for oil or acrylic painting
- Comes in 6 different sizes, below:
Fredrix Canvas Panels are great for students. The surface texture provides a very definite paint-gripping "tooth" with minimum paint absorption, a perfect support for painting in all media. The sides are completely turned under and glued to prevent fraying and separation. The entire area of canvas is firmly glued to the board.
• Acid free