Menu Ad Block
6/60 Shipping - $6 Flat Rate or FREE Shipping Over $60!
Orders usually ship in 24-48 hours.
You are here
The TrueCoat Pro Spray Extension not only extend your reach but they allow you to keep the TrueCoat Pro horizontal while spraying ceilings and floors to use virtually all of the material in the cup before refilling. A patented integrated needle shuts the fluid off at the tip for a crisp pattern with no spitting. The perfect add-on that extends your reach to get into those hard-to-reach areas.
• Exclusive, 2-way pivot point design allows you to angle the pole 180 degrees
• Sprays at a variety of angles by attaching to any Graco Extension
• Maximum Working Pressure: 3600 psi (248 bar, 24.8 MPa)
• Thread Size: 7/8 in (22 mm)
To maximize performance, choose BlueMax II high performance airless hose. With superior flexibility and durability, BlueMax II is designed to ensure you get the best results from your airless sprayer.
• Over 10% lighter weight and increased hose flexibility improves usability while spraying under pressure
• Conductive core meets the highest worldwide safety standards unlike competitive ground wire hose designs
• Superior flexibility and reduced coil memory providing ease of use during coiling and uncoiling
• Plated spring guards are more corrosion resistant
• Made in U.S.A.
Works with all Graco 7/8" thread size airless paint spray guns. The CleanShot valve also comes complete with a new tip and guard.
• Unique needle valve shuts fluid off at the tip for a clean pattern – no spitting
• 180 degree tip swivel provides versatility when spraying walls and ceilings
• Pressure-actuated – operates at a minimum of 700 psi (4.8 Mpa, 48 bar)
The New Contractor airless spray gun offers exceptional life, pattern and finish. To help maximize your performance, the kit includes Graco's BlueMax II high performance airless hoses.
• New Contractor Airless Spray Gun
• RAC X 517 SwitchTip, HandTite Tip Guard, and OneSeal
• 1/4" x 50ft BlueMax II Airless Hose
• 3/16" x 3ft Whip Hose
Gun filters help reduce tip plugging and provide a better quality finish by eliminating large unwanted particles from the spray pattern.
• Fits New and Old Contractor/FTx Guns
• Prolongs the life of your spray tip
• Helps maintain consistent spray pattern
• Provides high quality finish
Manifold filters are the second line of defense against troublesome particles entering your sprayer and help maintain a proper spraying pressure resulting in a better quality finish.
• Protects pump from harmful debris
• Prolongs the life of your sprayer
• Helps maintain consistent spraying pressure
The FTx Guns from Graco are designed to be the longest lasting, most reliable airless spray guns! You'll get the maximum performance, reliability and comfort you've come to expect from Graco.
• Includes: 515 RAC X SwitchTip, HandTite Tip Guard, and OneSeal
• Exclusive FlexSeal Totally Enclosed Needle Design (patent pending) - breakthrough needle design technology that protects the needle from paint, preventing wear and spitting.
• Modular Needle Cartridge makes these guns the easiest to service on the market - simply remove trigger cross pin and unthread front housing to change out needle.
• Comfortable full trigger (4 finger)
• Durable Nickle Finish is corrosion resistant and easier to clean.
• 3600 psi (248 bar)
• Made in U.S.A.
This Airless Gun repair kit is for the New-Style Graco Contractor and FTx Guns.
• Used to replace the needle and internal packing of an airless spray gun
The correct filter reduces tip clogs. Clean and replace filters often to ensure proper spraying pressure.
• Use with tip sizes .013” - .015”