You are here
Holbein Acryla Acrylic Gouache - School Set of 12 Colors 12ml (D981)
● It dissolves in water but once it dries it will not melt in the water again. When thinning acrylic gouache, add water and wash brush with water. Once dry it will not melt with water.
● Drying is fast and work creation is quick. Drying speeds as quickly as 20 to 30 minutes and production is speedy.
● A rich variety of media supports a wide range of expressions. Gesso, modeling paste and so on, and features a wide range of expression.
● PCCS (Nippon Seiyaku Color Scheme System) 24 Link to Color Phase Since acrylic gouache prints Munsell symbols on the tube, it is a useful paint tool for color management. Also, since there are 24 colors linked to PCCS, if you adopt it as a school teaching material you can understand the nature of color through the color mixture and you can study together with placement practice.
● Excellent Lightfastness. We use excellent pigment with less discoloration.
DUO has taken all the handling qualities and the buttery feel of Holbein Artist Oil Color and made it safer and easier to use. Duo eliminates the odor of solvents in the studio by allowing you to clean brushes, palette, and workspace with soap and water. Because of its versatility, the possibilities for special techniques and effects using Duo are limited only by one’s imagination. A product of the Holbein color laboratory, a world-class facility, DUO is produced by the addition of a surfactant to alter the characteristics of linseed oil by making it water-soluble.
• Made in Japan