You are here
This palette cup features a bottom clip that slides over the edge of a palette. The primary use of this cup is to hold turpentine, linseed oil, or other mediums.
• Dimensions: 2-1/4" diameter x 3/4" deep
Jack Richeson Neatness Jars. Look, Mom, no spills! Designed for classroom use, we have since learned that these jars are great everywhere. The base is made of heavy semi-flexible transparent plastic and will hold most liquids, temperas, and paints. The inner design of these colorful lids makes it almost impossible to spill contents.
- Available in Colors: Black, Blue, Green, Red, Transparent, & Voilet
Jack Richeson Wooden Manikins. Manikins are excellent reference tools for learning the basics of drawing. The manikins from Jack Richeson are made from smooth hardwood and feature adjustable ball joints. They are durable and elegantly finished.
- Male: 4.5 in, 8 in., 12 in.. & 16 in.
- Female: 8 in, 12 in., 16 in., 20 in., & 26 in.
- Right Hand: Male 10 in., and Female 10 in.
- Left Hand: Male 12 in.
- Dog: 6 in.
- Cat: 6 in.
- Horse: 12 in.
- Iguana: 12 in.
- Skeleton: Small 18 in.