You are here
The medium-duty and lightweight bars are manufactured from high quality white pine. The lightweight bars are extremely useful in small paintings. These bars can save you money and make framing a little easier. BEST stretcher bars are made by Jack Richeson & Co., Inc. in Kimberly, Wisconsin.
• Sold individually
• Caution: The lightweight bars are not for use on large paintings.
A versatile knife measuring 8.125" long. Used to trim and shape clay, plaster, and even styrofoam. This soft blade is 4.25" long and has a blunt point.
This may be the world's best brush cleaner...but it can also be used to clean your hands, floors, work surfaces, and just about anything else that needs cleaning.
• Safe, non-toxic, low odor
• Made from naturally refined linseed oil
• Special blend of natural cleaners
• Can clean dried acrylic from a brush
• 4 oz