You are here
This Chamois can be used wet for refining surfaces and wet finishing, or it can be used dry for polishing and buffing.
• Approximately 5" x 7"
Jack Richeson Heavy Duty Clipboard Drawing Boards. The Jack Richeson & Company Drawing Boards are made of a strong hardboard with 2 heavy clips to hold your sketch pad firmly in place. Rounded corners and slot-handle for easy use and handling. A great tool for artists, architects, assessors, and surveyors. Firm and sturdy support for drawing. Includes an oversized rubber band to hold the bottom of your pad while it’s being moved.
Available in 2 sizes: 18 in x 18 in, and 23 in x 26 in.
A wonderful arm rest, the mahl stick is used to relieve pain in shoulders, arms and heads which is common from years of painting.
• Includes soft cloth cover
Venice Turpentine is used in mixing your own mediums. Its properties include adhesiveness and an enamel-like gloss.
Richeson Oil Colors offer rich color intensity, brilliance of hue and chemical purity available to the most discerning artist. The Shiva Series are a superior brand of oil paint that is made right here at the Jack Richeson factory in the United States, alongside their hand-crafted line of BEST Easels. These oils have a rich history and long standing quality.
• Finest quality with a friendly price tag
• Each pure pigment is ground to its own degree of fineness
• Formulated individually under exacting laboratory controls
• Guaranteed to be permenent, free from darkening, yellowing, fading and cracking
• Made with the finest grade linseed oil, and pure, artist-grade dry pigments
• Made in U.S.A.
These stumps are made of tightly spiral-wound, soft grey paper. Both ends can be used to smooth and blend pastels or charcoal.
Spiral-wound with one pointed end that can be cleaned or sharpened by tearing a strip off the top. Used for smoothing and blending pastel or charcoal.
• Large Diameter: 3/8", Length: 3-5/8"
• Medium Diameter: 5/16", Length: 3-1/8"
• Small Diameter: 1/4", Length: 2-7/8"