You are here
This Chamois can be used wet for refining surfaces and wet finishing, or it can be used dry for polishing and buffing.
• Approximately 5" x 7"
Jack Richeson Heavy Duty Clipboard Drawing Boards. The Jack Richeson & Company Drawing Boards are made of a strong hardboard with 2 heavy clips to hold your sketch pad firmly in place. Rounded corners and slot-handle for easy use and handling. A great tool for artists, architects, assessors, and surveyors. Firm and sturdy support for drawing. Includes an oversized rubber band to hold the bottom of your pad while it’s being moved.
Available in 2 sizes: 18 in x 18 in, and 23 in x 26 in.
Jack Richeson Lyptus Navajo Easel
This easel adjusts easily to a variety of positions for sitting or standing and folds flat for storage. This easel is suitable for: oil, acrylic, and casein.
• Maximum canvas height: 41-1/2"
• Base width/depth: 27-1/2" x 22"
• Extended easel height: 58"
• Assembly required
Richeson tabletop easels are great for plein air painting out of a vehicle, light for students who need to bring an easel with them, and easily packed to use for storage or conference displays. Inexpensive and very versatile - Great for artists with no floor space! • Maximum canvas height: 40" • Base width/depth: 18" x 18-1/4" • Compact easel height: 27-1/4" • Extended easel height: 48-3/4" • Made in Brazil
The sliding mast moves independently of the painting tray, offering artists a greater variety of settings in which to work. By extending the mast to its highest point and leaving the painting tray in its lowest setting, artists are able to work on very large canvases. Alternately, by moving the mast to its lowest setting, especially where ceiling height is a concern, artists can work both sitting and standing allowing for great versatility. With its H-frame construction and quad base, this easel offers great stability for working seated or standing. A slide and lock system adjusts the height.
• Maximum canvas height: 84"
• Base width/depth: 21" x 24"
• Compact easel height: 58"
• Extended easel height: 95"
Made of Lyptus® wood, this easel is fully adjustable and can be used horizontally for watercolor work, vertically for oils and acrylic, or tilted forward for pastels. The base shelf measures 21-3/4" × 28".
- Maximum canvas height: 60"
- Base width/depth: 24" × 27"
- Horizontal table height: 36"
- Extended easel height: 96
- Box dimensions: 55" × 29" × 6"
- Shipping weight: 28 lbs.
- Ships by UPS; partial assembly required
- This easel is suitable for: oil, acrylic, casein, pastel, and watercolor.
Jack Richeson Metal & Cork Mahl StickA wonderful armrest, the mahl stick is used to relieve pain in shoulders, arms, and hands which is common from years of painting.
- Length: 40"
- Width: 5/8" × 5/8"
- Includes soft cloth cover
Jack Richeson Oil Medium Shiva Series Venice Turpentine. Venice Turpentine is used in mixing your own mediums. Its properties include adhesiveness and an enamel-like gloss.16oz.
Richeson Oil Colors offer rich color intensity, brilliance of hue and chemical purity available to the most discerning artist. The Shiva Series are a superior brand of oil paint that is made right here at the Jack Richeson factory in the United States, alongside their hand-crafted line of BEST Easels. These oils have a rich history and long standing quality.
• Finest quality with a friendly price tag
• Each pure pigment is ground to its own degree of fineness
• Formulated individually under exacting laboratory controls
• Guaranteed to be permenent, free from darkening, yellowing, fading and cracking
• Made with the finest grade linseed oil, and pure, artist-grade dry pigments
• Made in U.S.A.