You are here
The sliding mast moves independently of the painting tray, offering artists a greater variety of settings in which to work. By extending the mast to its highest point and leaving the painting tray in its lowest setting, artists are able to work on very large canvases. Alternately, by moving the mast to its lowest setting, especially where ceiling height is a concern, artists can work both sitting and standing allowing for great versatility. With its H-frame construction and quad base, this easel offers great stability for working seated or standing. A slide and lock system adjusts the height.
• Maximum canvas height: 84"
• Base width/depth: 21" x 24"
• Compact easel height: 58"
• Extended easel height: 95"
Made of Lyptus® wood, this easel is fully adjustable and can be used horizontally for watercolor work, vertically for oils and acrylic, or tilted forward for pastels. The base shelf measures 21-3/4" × 28".
- Maximum canvas height: 60"
- Base width/depth: 24" × 27"
- Horizontal table height: 36"
- Extended easel height: 96
- Box dimensions: 55" × 29" × 6"
- Shipping weight: 28 lbs.
- Ships by UPS; partial assembly required
- This easel is suitable for: oil, acrylic, casein, pastel, and watercolor.
Double-sided melamine palettes gracefully curved to fit the hand better, reducing fatigue. Suitable for both left and right-handed painters and include a neoprene thumb insert for comfort and ease of use.
Jack Richeson Metal & Cork Mahl StickA wonderful armrest, the mahl stick is used to relieve pain in shoulders, arms, and hands which is common from years of painting.
- Length: 40"
- Width: 5/8" × 5/8"
- Includes soft cloth cover
Very economical, these white plastic pans are ideal for mixing or holding up to 2oz. Teachers use them to distribute paint in the classroom and clean-up is easy.
Jack Richeson Neatness Jars. Look, Mom, no spills! Designed for classroom use, we have since learned that these jars are great everywhere. The base is made of heavy semi-flexible transparent plastic and will hold most liquids, temperas, and paints. The inner design of these colorful lids makes it almost impossible to spill contents.
- Available in Colors: Black, Blue, Green, Red, Transparent, & Voilet
Casein Emulsion is the pure casein binder that is used to make casein paints. As such, it can be mixed with casein paints to improve the brushability or flow without altering any other characteristics. When using casein paints for very thin washes, mix one part Casein Emulsion with five parts water to ensure color brilliance and to maintain adhesion and integrity of the paint film.
Jack Richeson Oil Medium Shiva Series Venice Turpentine. Venice Turpentine is used in mixing your own mediums. Its properties include adhesiveness and an enamel-like gloss.16oz.
Richeson Oil Colors offer rich color intensity, brilliance of hue and chemical purity available to the most discerning artist. The Shiva Series are a superior brand of oil paint that is made right here at the Jack Richeson factory in the United States, alongside their hand-crafted line of BEST Easels. These oils have a rich history and long standing quality.
• Finest quality with a friendly price tag
• Each pure pigment is ground to its own degree of fineness
• Formulated individually under exacting laboratory controls
• Guaranteed to be permenent, free from darkening, yellowing, fading and cracking
• Made with the finest grade linseed oil, and pure, artist-grade dry pigments
• Made in U.S.A.