You are here
The Koh-I-Noor Bristol Vellum Bright White Paper Pad:
- 20 Sheets
- 5.5 in. x 8.5 in.
- Traditional 270 GSM Bristol vellum paper
- Bright White surface for High contrast artwork
- Dual loop, wire-bound construction and features in & out pages that allow you to remove sheets from the pad for drawing, reworking, scanning
- Upon completion, simply return the sheets into pad and can also be placed in any other Koh-I-Noor and Grumbacher wire-bound pad
- Made in USA
Koh-I-Noor Cream Drawing Paper Pads has a natural cream color with a re-workable surface perfect for final artwork. Our pads feature patent-pending In & Out Pages™ that allow for the removal and reinsertion of individual sheets, a removable label, and a media compatibility chart. patent-pending In & Out Pages™ lets you safely remove a sheet from any pad, work on it, scan it, and put it back anywhere, anytime. The special dome shape of the paper edge locks into the dual wire binding, keeping it in place. A fine perforation allows you to remove the Domelock™ edge to get a true sheet size should you wish to mount and frame your work. Available in drawing, sketch, bristol, and colored pencil lines.
- Sizes: 6 x 9 in., and 9 x 12 in.
- Durable 90 lb./ 147 GSM
- Fine tooth texture with a re-workable surface
- Upon completion, simply return the sheets into the pad and can also be placed in any other Koh-I-Noor and Grumbacher wire-bound pad
- Made in the USA
Koh-I-Noor's Rapidograph Technical Pens are remarkably versatile pens that handle like a pencil, moving in all directions without snagging or digging into the drawing surface. Point sizes, ranging from very fine to very broad, are capable of achieving an engraver's perfection, a loose sketching style or a finely detailed pointillist technique.
• Pens and sets include nib key
• Made in U.S.A.