You are here
Adds durability to wood furniture, protecting against water and stains.
• For use on: Paper Mache, Ceramic, Plaster, Glass, Wicker, Metal, Wood
• Smooth brush-free finish on natural, stained or painted wood
• Ideal for furniture, countertops, cabinets and more
• Will not yellow
• Dries in minutes
Conservation Retouch Varnish temporarily restores colors for accurate color comparison. Allows oil paints to continue drying through the film.
• Temporarily restores gloss of fresh, wet oil paintings
• Unifies painting for accurate color comparison
• For use on fine art - oil and alkyd paints
• Provides temporary protection to recently completed paintings until final varnish can be applied
• Non-yellowing and transparent; contains UV light absorbers and stabilizers
Conservation Varnish is a low molecular weight varnish that provides the look of dammar varnish, but won't yellow. Colors appear saturated, and even acrylic paintings look more like oil.
• Same color saturation and appearance as dammar- without yellowing
• Protects against fading, dirt, moisture and discoloration
• Contains UV light absorbers and stabilizers
• Removable for conservation purposes
• For use on fine art - oil, alkyd and acrylic paints
Provides a permanent, protective gloss coating that will not yellow with age. Moisture-resistant and smudge-proof. Improves artwork and photo contrast.
• For use on: Paper, Dried Silk Flowers, Paper Mache, Ceramic, Plaster, Glass, Metal, Wood, Plastic
• Permanent, protective gloss finish
• Dries in minutes
Temporarily reduces shine and glare when photographing or filming bright objects.
• For use on: Plastic, Ceramic, Plaster, Glass, Metal
• Removable dull finish for use on items to be photographed and videotaped
• Reduces shine
• Semi-drying finish wipes off easily
• Leaves no marks
Repositionable Adhesive temporarily and precisely holds lightweight materials, like stencils and photos, in place.
• For use on: Plastic, Dried Silk Flowers, Paper Mache, Fabric, Ceramic, Plaster, Glass, Craft Foam
• Repostitionable bond for lightweight materials
• Long-lasting tack
• Non-wrinkling, low odor
Fine Art Fixative is a low solid fixative that provides invisible protection to fragile dry media without dissolving whites and lights. Protects against dusting, smudging and fading.
• Invisible protection of artwork without dissolving whites and lights
• Contains UV light absorbers and stabilizers; safeguards from dusting, smudging and fading
• For use on fine art - pastel, charcoal, pencil, chalk and more
• Provides both workable and final protection
Primes art surfaces quickly & thoroughly, so you're ready to go in 15 minutes.
• For use on: Paper, Plastic, Paper Mache, Fabric, Ceramic, Plaster, Glass, Metal, Wood
• Bright white, will not yellow
• Ideal for artist canvas and floor cloths
• Resists chipping
A premium clear coating for added durability and protection.
• For use on: Dried Silk Flowers, Paper Mache, Fabric, Ceramic, Glass, Wicker, Metal, Wood, Plaster
• Non-yellowing, moisture-resistant finish
• Fastest dry - 10 minutes or less
• Permanent protection for bare and painted surfaces
Synthetic artist varnish protects like traditional damar, without the impurities and yellowing.
• For use on: Paper, Plastic, Paper Mache, Ceramic, Plaster, Glass, Metal, Wood
• Protects oil, acrylic and watercolor paintings
• Keeps colors looking fresh from the palette
• Allows easy rework