Menu Ad Block
6/60 Shipping - $6 Flat Rate or FREE Shipping Over $60!
Orders usually ship in 24-48 hours.
You are here
Contains 5 colors in the range and a set of 5 collectable postcards beautifully illustrating the collection, all in a high quality premium package with a matte finish.
The smooth and soft consistency of Liquitex Professional Soft Body ensures maximum coverage, easy brush-out and superb results in a variety of applications and techniques.
An understatedly confident grey that mixes the cloud with the concrete.
A subdued, unconventional pink that mixes the rose with the thorn.
A disruptive turquoise that mixes the elemental with the acidic.
A brooding green. This deep, wild green is earth with edge.
A floral violet, subtly poisonous with a hint of decay.
A comprehensive publication about how to use acrylics that Liquitex provides as a resource to artists.
Liquitex Airbrush Medium is specifically formulated to thin acrylic colors for airbrush application. Mixing colors with Airbrush Medium will ensure that the colors do not lose their flexibility, durability and adhesion.
• Low viscosity
• Ready to use pre-filtered and pre-reduced to the required consistency for airbrush techniques, add as much or as little as desired.
• Formulated for thinning acrylic colors for airbrush application.
• Ensures colors do not lose flexibility, durability and adhesion.
• Easily thins acrylic color or any water-soluble paints to a sprayable consistency.
• Allows thinned acrylic paint to be sprayed efficiently and retain paint film integrity.
• Liquitex Airbrush Medium mixes easily with all Liquitex Soft Body Artist Colors to produce airbrush paint with the proper viscosity for airbrushing.
• Can also be mixed with Liquitex Heavy Body Artist Colors.
• Can be mixed with all Liquitex paint, mediums and gesso
• Paint is thick, creamy with satin finish; good pigment load. Colors glide on smoothly, dry quickly, and stay vibrant. Bring your artwork to life.
• Retains peaks and brush strokes; ideal for learning color theory and color mixing. Perfect for beginners or experts.
• Contains 6 2.5-oz/75ml tubes (1 Primary Red, 1 Primary Blue, 1 Primary Yellow, 1 Mars Black, 1 Titanium White), 1 3.38-oz/100ml Professional Modeling Paste, and 1 BASICS palette knife.
• Modeling Paste is made of marble dust and 100% polymer emulsion; used to build heavy textures. Lightweight, non-toxic; dries to the hardness of stone, and can be sanded or carved when thoroughly dry.
• Also contains a bonus educational booklet with tips and techniques. Perfect for beginners who are interested in moving into professional techniques.
Liquitex BASICS® Acrylic Paint is developed for students and artists that need quality at outstanding value. Each color is uniquely formulated to bring out the maximum brilliance and clarity of the individual pigment.
• 48 Color Spectrum
• A heavy body acrylic paint that retains peaks and brush strokes
• Contains permanent artist pigments
• All colors dry to a satin finish
• Intermixable with all Liquitex Professional Acrylic Colors and Mediums
• Ideal for learning color theory and color mixing
• All colors hold the AP Seal from ACMI and are safe for educational use
A black speckled gel that contains small, flat, hexagonal shaped dark aggregates.
A thick, fibrous gel that dry gives the effect of flexible fibers when dry.
Contains specific aggregates, which produce a variety of unique textural, dimensional and reflective effects, when mixed with acrylic paint.
Soft Body Artist Acrylic Paint, previously referred to as Medium Viscosity, was the original Liquitex acrylic formulation first made in 1955. It is an extremely versatile artist acrylic paint that is creamy and smooth with a concentrated pigment load producing intense, pure color. The creamy smooth, pre-filtered consistency ensures good coverage, even-leveling and superb results in a variety of applications and techniques.
• 89 Professional Color Spectrum
• Creamy smooth consistency
• Provides good coverage and leveling
• Extremely versatile formulation for most fine art and decorative art techniques
• Retains little or no brush marks
• Ideal for flat, large area coverage and fine line detail
• Professional grade colors for decorative painters are also available
• Available in tubes and jars