You are here
Chromalux® light bulbs are made of special composition glass that is not colored or coated, but instead contains neodymium, a rare earth element used in lasers. This earth element is able to absorb yellow and other dulling components of the spectrum. As a result, the light is purified, allowing the values of violet, blue, green, and red components to be strengthened, without producing an imbalance of one color over another. Due to its chromatic balance and color discriminating qualities, Chromalux® full spectrum light bulbs produce glare free light that helps you concentrate longer with increased visual acuity and greater comfort.
• Full spectrum lighting for bright and vivid colors
• Full spectrum lighting for visual acuity and comfort
• Full spectrum lighting improves readability
• Full spectrum lighting reduces eye strain
• Full spectrum lighting creates a relaxing environment