You are here
Use these bottles to combine your own colors, create lighter shades with the lightening medium or create your own colors.
• Made in France
Water based color for porcelain
Porcelaine 150 can be applied to all heat-stable bases that are able to withstand a temperature of 300°F, such as porcelain, china, glazed earthenware, terracotta, metal, enameled sheet steel, copper and glass. The choice of base enables numerous effects to be produced and experiments to be made with the transparency and intensity of the colors. Porcelaine 150 makes professional enameling available to all, with a new generation of 46 colors, glazed by simply baking at 300°F in any domestic oven. Porcelaine 150 comes in bottle, tube and marker, which can be mixed together, deep and glossy, transparent or opaque, with a superb enameled appearance after baking.
• Recommended for drawing lines and writing.
• Fine Tip - 0.7mm
• Bullet Tip - 1.2mm
Use these replacement nozzles with your Cerne relief 10, 20, and 37ml tubes. They allow for easy and precise application of the product.
• Made in France
You've taken up Vitrail stained glass work, but do you have all the right tools? Tools such as Cerne Relief outliner, or if you prefer, the self adhesive lead strip to draw patterns and create outlines. Vitrail auxiliaries also include different mediums to lighten colors, to make them glitter, to give them a matte effect, or to create a crackled effect (the crackle kit comes with instructions).
• Place a pattern underneath or behind the glass.
• Degrease the surface with alcohol.
• For stained glass effects, draw the outlines of the pattern directly from the nozzle of the tube.
• Be sure to "close off " the shapes to prevent the color from seeping out.
• Allow to dry, for 1 hour, then paint inside the outlines of the design with stained glass colors.
• Water-based paste in 20ml tube with nozzle
• Made in Tunisia