You are here
Prismacolor NuPastels - Single and Sets: NuPastel is tougher than traditional soft pastels but maintains the same rich, creamy pigments needed for superior blending and shading. Artists of all expertise levels can benefit from these pastels, especially those interested in illustration or tightly rendered drawings. Because they can be used wet or dry, it’s like a two-for-one deal--mix them with water or odorless mineral spirits to create cool effects.
• Measures 3.625" long
• .25" square
Prismacolor Chisel/Fine Art Markers feature a dual-ended design that provides two tip sizes in one marker. Perfect for artists of all skill levels, these high-quality artist markers offer a versatile chisel tip at one end for broad coverage and a fine tip at the other for precise lines. The single source of ink guarantees color consistency at both ends, providing richly saturated color and smooth laydown.
- Available in 200 vibrant colors
- Premium dual-ended markers feature both chisel and fine tips
- Chisel tip lays down broad, medium or fine lines
- Fine tip ideal for precise, detailed work
- Made in the U.S.A.
Prismacolor Premier Soft Core Colored Pencils have thick cores of color that last long, while soft leads make them the best tool to blend in or shade away. They’re vivid and intense in one stroke and subtle and soft in the next, making them perfect for any project, big or small. Smooth coverage and a wide array of colors to choose from make it easy to find a soft spot for these premium pencils. Purchase in sets from 12 - 150 pencils, or order individual colors.
- Available in 150 vibrant colors
- Perfect for layering, blending, and shading
- Soft, thick cores create a smooth color laydown for excellent blending and shading
- High-quality pigments deliver rich color saturation