You are here
For making relief grounds. Contains Synthetic Dispersion, thickening agents, and titanium dioxide.
• Can be overpainted with oil or acrylic colors
• Dries in a few hours, depending on the layer thickness
• Can be mixed with acrylic colors, Gel medium and Acrylic mediums
• Can be thinned with water
• Waterproof and non-yellowing
• Clean utensils with water
• Apply at temperatures above 10 ºC
• Do not freeze
The Professional Choice
Rembrandt Artists' Oil Colors are manufactured to exacting professional quality standards in Apeldoorn, Holland. They respond to the brush with a buttery feel, and have a noticeable brilliance and color intensity rarely seen anywhere in the world. Balanced line of 120 colors, with highly exclusive pigments, and an even balance of transparent and opaque colors.
• Extra fine quality
• Highest degree of lightfastness
• Very pure and intense colors
• Optimal color strength with very high pigment concentration
• The complete range consists of 120 colors
• Made in the Netherlands
Rembrandt soft pastels, created by Royal Talens, are artist-grade pastel sticks available in full or half sizes. Rembrandt soft pastels offer excellent color release with intense and pure colors. They have a very high coloring power due to the high concentration of pigment and are free of pigments based on the metals lead, cadmium and cobalt. Rembrandt soft pastels have a range that consists of 218 colors.
Royal Talens Amsterdam Standard Series Acrylic Tubes
Amsterdam Standard Series provides you with everything you need if you want to use acrylic paint. A high-quality acrylic paint in 73 brilliant colors.
- 20 ml Individual colored tubes sold separately, below:
Quality, that’s what you opt for. That is why you use Van Gogh paint, so that you can focus completely on your creativity and the painting process. Van Gogh is therefore the ideal brand for the serious artist for whom quality is important.
• High quality
• Strong and intense colours
• Easy to mix and use
• High pigment level
• Uniform degree of gloss and thickness of the various colours
• Good to excellent lightfastness for colour retention over time
Created using choice pigments and a special gum arabic blend, Van Gogh Watercolors are triple-ground to a superfine consistency to produce maximum color clarity and uniform washes even when highly diluted. Every pigment used in the manufacture of Van Gogh Watercolors possesses unique properties that allow watercolorists to create subtle nuances of color. Every color is highly permanent.
• Easy color transfer
• Strong and highly transparent colors
• Uniform viscosity of the various colors
• All colors are highly lightfast, even when thinned a great deal