You are here
Amsterdam 120ml & 250ml Pearl Acrylic Set and Open Stock
The specialist brand for acrylic painting.
Amsterdam Acrylic introduces a full-color range of 77 vibrant colors in clear plastic tubes that make the color choice easy. Ideal for beginners and serious painters alike! Amsterdam Acrylic offers superior performance at a value price. This thick, quality paint can be used on a wide range of surfaces, including paper, board, canvas, wood, and stone.
• Made in the Netherlands
For making relief grounds. Contains Synthetic Dispersion, thickening agents, and titanium dioxide.
• Can be overpainted with oil or acrylic colors
• Dries in a few hours, depending on the layer thickness
• Can be mixed with acrylic colors, Gel medium and Acrylic mediums
• Can be thinned with water
• Waterproof and non-yellowing
• Clean utensils with water
• Apply at temperatures above 10 ºC
• Do not freeze
The Professional Choice
Rembrandt Artists' Oil Colors are manufactured to exacting professional quality standards in Apeldoorn, Holland. They respond to the brush with a buttery feel, and have a noticeable brilliance and color intensity rarely seen anywhere in the world. Balanced line of 120 colors, with highly exclusive pigments, and an even balance of transparent and opaque colors.
• Extra fine quality
• Highest degree of lightfastness
• Very pure and intense colors
• Optimal color strength with very high pigment concentration
• The complete range consists of 120 colors
• Made in the Netherlands
The world’s most popular soft pastel in 203 colors of unsurpassed glow, purity, and intensity. Rembrandt Pastels are made from the best quality, finely ground pure pigments in an extra-fine Kaolin clay binder. The result is a velvety-smooth softness in every color.
• Excellent color release
• Intense and pure colors
• Good to highest degree of lightfastness
• Very high coloring power due to high concentration of pigment
• Free of pigments based on the metals lead, cadmium and cobalt
• The complete range consists of 218 colors
Bruynzeel Rijks Museum sets and supplies will let you feel a little more sophisticated while practicing your craft in museums around the world.
Quality, that’s what you opt for. That is why you use Van Gogh paint, so that you can focus completely on your creativity and the painting process. Van Gogh is therefore the ideal brand for the serious artist for whom quality is important.
• High quality
• Strong and intense colours
• Easy to mix and use
• High pigment level
• Uniform degree of gloss and thickness of the various colours
• Good to excellent lightfastness for colour retention over time
Created using choice pigments and a special gum arabic blend, Van Gogh Watercolors are triple-ground to a superfine consistency to produce maximum color clarity and uniform washes even when highly diluted. Every pigment used in the manufacture of Van Gogh Watercolors possesses unique properties that allow watercolorists to create subtle nuances of color. Every color is highly permanent.
• Easy color transfer
• Strong and highly transparent colors
• Uniform viscosity of the various colors
• All colors are highly lightfast, even when thinned a great deal