You are here
The world’s most popular soft pastel in 203 colors of unsurpassed glow, purity, and intensity. Rembrandt Pastels are made from the best quality, finely ground pure pigments in an extra-fine Kaolin clay binder. The result is a velvety-smooth softness in every color.
• Excellent color release
• Intense and pure colors
• Good to highest degree of lightfastness
• Very high coloring power due to high concentration of pigment
• Free of pigments based on the metals lead, cadmium and cobalt
• The complete range consists of 218 colors
Created using choice pigments and a special gum arabic blend, Van Gogh Watercolors are triple-ground to a superfine consistency to produce maximum color clarity and uniform washes even when highly diluted. Every pigment used in the manufacture of Van Gogh Watercolors possesses unique properties that allow watercolorists to create subtle nuances of color. Every color is highly permanent.
• Easy color transfer
• Strong and highly transparent colors
• Uniform viscosity of the various colors
• All colors are highly lightfast, even when thinned a great deal