You are here
Setting down what you truly feel.
Saying what you really want to say.
Experimenting as never before – at any time you want.
Cobra Study paints have the highest degree of lightfastness (+++) and under museum conditions remain unchanged for at least 100 years. Cobra Study water mixable colors give the same fantastic results as traditional oil paints: the same brush stroke and hardly any change in color as time goes by. And yet Cobra Study is available at an affordable price.
• This primary and secondary mixing set includes the following colors: 105 titanium white, 275 primary yellow, 266 permanent orange, 369 primary magenta, 504 ultramarine, 572 primary cyan, 618 permanent green light, 227 yellow ochre, 411 burnt sienna, and 701 ivory black.
• 10 x 40ml tubes
• Made by Royal Talens in the Netherlands
The world’s most popular soft pastel in 203 colors of unsurpassed glow, purity, and intensity. Rembrandt Pastels are made from the best quality, finely ground pure pigments in an extra-fine Kaolin clay binder. The result is a velvety-smooth softness in every color.
• Excellent color release
• Intense and pure colors
• Good to highest degree of lightfastness
• Very high coloring power due to high concentration of pigment
• Free of pigments based on the metals lead, cadmium and cobalt
• The complete range consists of 218 colors
Created using choice pigments and a special gum arabic blend, Van Gogh Watercolors are triple-ground to a superfine consistency to produce maximum color clarity and uniform washes even when highly diluted. Every pigment used in the manufacture of Van Gogh Watercolors possesses unique properties that allow watercolorists to create subtle nuances of color. Every color is highly permanent.
• Easy color transfer
• Strong and highly transparent colors
• Uniform viscosity of the various colors
• All colors are highly lightfast, even when thinned a great deal