You are here
Amsterdam Gel Mediums 250ml. Do you need a fuller paint? Mix your acrylic paint with one of the Amsterdam Gel Mediums. These mediums ensure a sharper structure and give your work, depending on the gel used, more of a glossy feel.
- Milky white product, dries to a colorless and transparent finish
- Apply at temperatures above 10° C
- 250ml / 8.5 fl. oz.
Amsterdam Modeling Paste #1003: 1000ml. For making relief grounds. It contains Synthetic Dispersion, thickening agents, and titanium dioxide.
- Can be overpainted with oil or acrylic colors
- Dries in a few hours, depending on the layer thickness
- Can be mixed with acrylic colors, Gel Medium, and Acrylic mediums
- 1000ML / 33.8 fl oz.
Created using choice pigments and a special gum arabic blend, Van Gogh Watercolors are triple-ground to a superfine consistency to produce maximum color clarity and uniform washes even when highly diluted. Every pigment used in the manufacture of Van Gogh Watercolors possesses unique properties that allow watercolorists to create subtle nuances of color. Every color is highly permanent.
• Easy color transfer
• Strong and highly transparent colors
• Uniform viscosity of the various colors
• All colors are highly lightfast, even when thinned a great deal