You are here
Amsterdam 120ml & 250ml Pearl Acrylic Set and Open Stock
The specialist brand for acrylic painting.
Amsterdam Acrylic introduces a full-color range of 77 vibrant colors in clear plastic tubes that make the color choice easy. Ideal for beginners and serious painters alike! Amsterdam Acrylic offers superior performance at a value price. This thick, quality paint can be used on a wide range of surfaces, including paper, board, canvas, wood, and stone.
• Made in the Netherlands
Do you need a fuller paint? Mix your acrylic paint with one of the Amsterdam Gel Mediums. These mediums ensure a sharper structure and give your work, depending on the gel used, more of a glossy feel.
• Milky white product, dries to a colorless and transparent finish
• Apply at temperatures above 10° C
• Do not freeze
For making relief grounds. Contains Synthetic Dispersion, thickening agents, and titanium dioxide.
• Can be overpainted with oil or acrylic colors
• Dries in a few hours, depending on the layer thickness
• Can be mixed with acrylic colors, Gel medium and Acrylic mediums
• Can be thinned with water
• Waterproof and non-yellowing
• Clean utensils with water
• Apply at temperatures above 10 ºC
• Do not freeze
Rembrandt soft pastels, created by Royal Talens, are artist-grade pastel sticks available in full or half sizes. Rembrandt soft pastels offer excellent color release with intense and pure colors. They have a very high coloring power due to the high concentration of pigment and are free of pigments based on the metals lead, cadmium and cobalt. Rembrandt soft pastels have a range that consists of 218 colors.
Royal Talens Amsterdam Standard Series Acrylic Tubes
Amsterdam Standard Series provides you with everything you need if you want to use acrylic paint. A high-quality acrylic paint in 73 brilliant colors.
- 20 ml Individual colored tubes sold separately, below:
Amsterdam acrylic paint gives you the freedom you need. The properties of these colors ensure that you can use the paint in all sorts of combinations: thinned with water, pure, or mixed with a medium. You can also mix a great variety of materials in the paint.
• 36 x 20ml
Bruynzeel Rijks Museum sets and supplies will let you feel a little more sophisticated while practicing your craft in museums around the world.
Quality, that’s what you opt for. That is why you use Van Gogh paint, so that you can focus completely on your creativity and the painting process. Van Gogh is therefore the ideal brand for the serious artist for whom quality is important.
• High quality
• Strong and intense colours
• Easy to mix and use
• High pigment level
• Uniform degree of gloss and thickness of the various colours
• Good to excellent lightfastness for colour retention over time