You are here
Do you need a fuller paint? Mix your acrylic paint with one of the Amsterdam Gel Mediums. These mediums ensure a sharper structure and give your work, depending on the gel used, more of a glossy feel.
• Milky white product, dries to a colorless and transparent finish
• Apply at temperatures above 10° C
• Do not freeze
For making relief grounds. Contains Synthetic Dispersion, thickening agents, and titanium dioxide.
• Can be overpainted with oil or acrylic colors
• Dries in a few hours, depending on the layer thickness
• Can be mixed with acrylic colors, Gel medium and Acrylic mediums
• Can be thinned with water
• Waterproof and non-yellowing
• Clean utensils with water
• Apply at temperatures above 10 ºC
• Do not freeze
Rembrandt soft pastels, created by Royal Talens, are artist-grade pastel sticks available in full or half sizes. Rembrandt soft pastels offer excellent color release with intense and pure colors. They have a very high coloring power due to the high concentration of pigment and are free of pigments based on the metals lead, cadmium and cobalt. Rembrandt soft pastels have a range that consists of 218 colors.
Bruynzeel Rijks Museum sets and supplies will let you feel a little more sophisticated while practicing your craft in museums around the world.
Quality, that’s what you opt for. That is why you use Van Gogh paint, so that you can focus completely on your creativity and the painting process. Van Gogh is therefore the ideal brand for the serious artist for whom quality is important.
• High quality
• Strong and intense colours
• Easy to mix and use
• High pigment level
• Uniform degree of gloss and thickness of the various colours
• Good to excellent lightfastness for colour retention over time