You are here
Do you need a fuller paint? Mix your acrylic paint with one of the Amsterdam Gel Mediums. These mediums ensure a sharper structure and give your work, depending on the gel used, more of a glossy feel.
• Milky white product, dries to a colorless and transparent finish
• Apply at temperatures above 10° C
• Do not freeze
For making relief grounds. Contains Synthetic Dispersion, thickening agents, and titanium dioxide.
• Can be overpainted with oil or acrylic colors
• Dries in a few hours, depending on the layer thickness
• Can be mixed with acrylic colors, Gel medium and Acrylic mediums
• Can be thinned with water
• Waterproof and non-yellowing
• Clean utensils with water
• Apply at temperatures above 10 ºC
• Do not freeze
The world’s most popular soft pastel in 203 colors of unsurpassed glow, purity, and intensity. Rembrandt Pastels are made from the best quality, finely ground pure pigments in an extra-fine Kaolin clay binder. The result is a velvety-smooth softness in every color.
• Excellent color release
• Intense and pure colors
• Good to highest degree of lightfastness
• Very high coloring power due to high concentration of pigment
• Free of pigments based on the metals lead, cadmium and cobalt
• The complete range consists of 218 colors
Bruynzeel Rijks Museum sets and supplies will let you feel a little more sophisticated while practicing your craft in museums around the world.
Quality, that’s what you opt for. That is why you use Van Gogh paint, so that you can focus completely on your creativity and the painting process. Van Gogh is therefore the ideal brand for the serious artist for whom quality is important.
• High quality
• Strong and intense colours
• Easy to mix and use
• High pigment level
• Uniform degree of gloss and thickness of the various colours
• Good to excellent lightfastness for colour retention over time