You are here
Invented in 1925, Sakura Color Products of Osaka, Japan, formulated Cray-Pas® oil pastels with premium quality pigments, wax and oil. The motivation was to provide school children with a blendable, smooth textured art material to help promote creativity and self-expression. Extremely smooth to apply, high school students, hobbyists and artists can express their spirit with broad strokes, blending colors, to build texture and depth. Extender assists in the creation of color hues that further extends the visual possibilities of the final art form.
• Extra fine quality pigment formulation
• Meets non-toxicity requirements
• Suitable for many surfaces: paper, cardboard, canvas and wood
• Easy to compose portraits, landscapes, still-life, abstracts, scratch art, and wall art & stenciling
• A round jumbo size shape stick: .4" diameter x 2.8" length round stick
Young artists blossom with creamy, smooth color that they can smear, blend, dot, over-lap and mix. They can learn how to hold a stick to achieve different strokes – either as a pencil, clenched in a fist or on its side. Scratch and stencil art are possible in addition to working with water color over variety. Creativity and interest are enhanced with materials that encourage exploration and expression. Invented in 1925, Sakura Color Products of Osaka, Japan, formulated Cray-Pas oil pastels with premium quality pigments, wax and oil. The motivation was to provide school children with a blend-able, smooth textured art material to help promote creativity and self-expression.
• Meets non-toxicity requirements
• No use of tree-nut oils, soy, latex, wheat, oat, barley, animal oils or waxes, dairy, casein, or egg ingredients
• Will not peel, crack or flake, and are easily blendable
• Oil paint effects, overlaying color, and a variety of effects can be experienced
For the Gelly Roll Pen Fanatic! A total of 74 Gelly Roll pens in a durable, reusable set box container. Contains all the different types and special effects of Gelly Roll pens - so you'll be busy day & night using these pens. 14 Metallic, 17 Classic, 20 Moonlight-bright/opaque, 13 Stardust-glitter, and 10 Gold/Silver Shadow pens. Great for the journal writer and/or artist lover. Many sets, styles, and colors.
Escape intimidating paint brushes and reach for a comfortable pen that delivers vibrant color to clear surfaces for a stained glass effect. The finished look is a raised, line for a remarkable style feature that you can feel. Light catches color when it is used on translucent and transparent surfaces. Glaze 3-D ink resists water and can achieve the look of batik. Make secret messages by writing with clear, then sponge on color to reveal the writing or drawing.
• A roller ball pen that is easy and comfortable to use
• Write slowly so the ink flows out thickly and allow time to dry completely in about 10 minutes
• A raised effect that is delicate and can be crushed-down
• Waterproof on most surfaces
• Use on light backgrounds, and on plastic, glass, ceramic and metal
• Raised effect best on non-porous, clean, smooth, matte surfaces
• Made in Japan
Hand this pen to your favorite musician, sport, or movie star for signing autographs, photographs or memorabilia. The dual point multipurpose marker leaves a permanent mark on most non-porous surfaces. One end is for details, with an extra fine plastic point that won't break down. The opposite end is for broader lines, with a tough fiber point built for heavy use. The ink is resistant to water. Pick from eight colors to coordinate with that special memento that needs an ID.
• Identi-pen receives PGA Tour Partners Seal of Approval
• Dual points – a fine fiber point and an extra fine plastic point
• Low odor and meets non-toxicity requirements
• Water-resistant and writes on leather, metal*, wood, glass*, CDs, plastic, and photographs
• *Alcohol based cleaners will remove ink from non-porous surfaces
Vibrant Color in a Brush! Coloring your artwork is easy, anywhere, anytime with the no-mess, dye-based, Koi Coloring Brush pens! These pens perform similar to an artist brush. Make fine, medium or bold brush strokes just by changing the amount of pressure to the nib. The durable tip will quickly spring back to its original shape! The odorless, water-based solvent facilitates smooth blending and layering of colors.
• Use the colorless blender pen to create seamless washes and color gradations.
Koi Water Brushes are designed for the easy transportation and storage of water when you're away from home or the studio. The brush separates into two parts: a fine, flexible brush tip, and a barrel handle witha plug to carry the water. The comfortable grip is great for controlled blending, shading, and highlighting.
• Medium (#6 round)
Explore the vibrant possibilities of these creamy, blendable, student-grade watercolors. Koi Water Colors capture the interest of professionals, fine artists, and students alike when applying to dry or wet paper. Containing colors in a 12ml size laminate tube that prevents the cracks and punctures found with tin or aluminum tubes.
• Special binding agent
• Specially selected pigments
• Instant response to water
• Meets ACMI non-toxicity standards
Paint on Location with the Handy Watercolor Kit & Water Brush! Capturing the moment just got easier with Koi Water Color Field Sketch Kits. This portable watercolor set is perfect to bring along whether you're going to the countryside, relaxing at the beach, or walking urban landscapes.
Sakura Koi Watercolor Sets
Paint on Location with Sakura Koi Watercolors Pocket Field Sketch Box Sets! Capturing the moment just got easier with Koi Water Color Field Sketch Kits. This portable watercolor set is perfect to bring along whether you're going to the countryside, relaxing at the beach, or walking urban landscapes. The watercolor kit is lightweight and affordable, and features:
Half pan watercolor paint formulated to blend easily and create an endless range of colors. A refillable water brush to transport and store water while on the road. A small, sleek design that fits into shirt or jacket pockets, a perfect set for painting on-the-go.
The 12-color pocket-size travel watercolor kit:
- A small 4mL size water reservoir barrel handle
- A detachable medium brush tip
- A dabbing sponge
- A divided snap lid cover serves as a palette
- Weighs: 3.8 ounces
- Size Dimensions: 4.5 in. x 3.5 in. x 0.875 in.
- Colors: Silver, Light Gold, Deep Gold, Copper, Fluorescent Yellow, Fluorescent Orange, Fluorescent Red, Fluorescent Rose, Fluorescent Magenta, Fluorescent Violet, Fluorescent Blue, Fluorescent Green
The 24-color pocket-size travel watercolor kit:
- A large 9mL size water reservoir barrel
- A detachable medium brush tip
- Two dabbing sponges
- A snap lid acts as an easel for postcard size paper
- The detachable, pegged palette secures to the kit base either to the right, left or center sides
- A base pull-down ring allows easy gripping of the kit
- 18-color weighs: 8.4 ounces 24-color: 9.0 ounces
- Size: 6.25 in. x 4.5 in. x 1.125 in.
- Colors: Silver, Light Gold, Deep Gold, Copper, Pearl Yellow, Pearl Orange, Pearl Pink, Pearl Red, Pearl Purple, Pearl Light Blue, Pearl Blue, Pearl Prussian Blue, Pearl Green Pale, Pearl Green, Pearl Green Deep, Pearl Brown, Fluorescent Yellow, Fluorescent Orange, Fluorescent Red, Fluorescent Rose, Fluorescent Magenta, Fluorescent Violet, Fluorescent Blue, Fluorescent Green