You are here
When accuracy, minute details, and preservation count, the unparalleled archival quality of Pigma Micron pens makes them everyone's first choice. Artist, writers, and illustrators reach for Pigma Micron and know their work is safeguarded with the permanence of Pigma ink. The first disposable technical pen using archival pigmented ink, Pigma Micron ink pen is selected for fine-point technical and artistic applications. Sakura invented and patented PIGMA ink over 25 years ago. A formulation of pigment based inks, more complex and stable than dye based inks, PIGMA ink has become the standard for what is defined as reliable, permanent, archival quality ink. Experience smooth, skip-free writing and crisp ink colors that leave consistent lettering and lines every time.
• Choose from the range of six nib sizes for precise line widths: 005 = 0.20 mm, 01 = 0.25 mm, 02 = 0.30 mm, 03 = 0.35 mm, 05 = 0.45 mm, and 08 = 0.50 mm
• Archival quality ink for use in acid-free environments
• Chemically stable, waterproof, and fade resistant
• No smears, feathers, or bleed-through on most papers
• Meets ASTM and ACMI non-toxicity standard