You are here
For the Gelly Roll Pen Fanatic! A total of 74 Gelly Roll pens in a durable, reusable set box container. They contain all the different types and special effects of Gelly Roll pens - so you'll be busy day & night using these pens. 14 Metallic, 17 Classic, 20 Moonlight-bright/opaque, 13 Stardust-glitter, and 10 Gold/Silver Shadow pens. Great for the journal writer and/or artist lover. Many sets, styles, and colors.
Sakura Koi Water set Colors to capture the moment just got easier with Koi Water Color Field Sketch Kits. This portable watercolor set is perfect to bring along whether you're going to the countryside, relaxing at the beach, or walking urban landscapes. The watercolor kit is lightweight and affordable, and features: Sets come in: 12pcs, 18pc, 24pc, 30pcs, 36pcs, 60pcs, 72pcs and 12pcs and 18pcs Tube Sets
- Half pan watercolor paints formulated to blend easily and create an endless range of colors. Download color chart here!
- A refillable water brush to transport and store water while on the road
- A small, sleek design that fits into shirt or jacket pockets, perfect set for painting on-the-go
Paint on Location with the Handy Watercolor Kit & Water Brush! Capturing the moment just got easier with Koi Water Color Field Sketch Kits. This portable watercolor set is perfect to bring along whether you're going to the countryside, relaxing at the beach, or walking urban landscapes.
Koi Water Brushes: are designed for the easy transportation and storage of water when you're away from home or the studio. The brush separates into two parts: a fine flexible brush tip, and a barrel handle with a plug to carry the water. The comfortable grip is great for controlled blending, shading, and highlighting. The Koi Water Brush is available in three brush and two barrel sizes for maximum painting versatility.
Three brush sizes: small (#2 round), medium (#6 round), and large (#8 round)
Two barrel sizes: 4ml tank & 9ml tank
Sakura PenTouch Metallic Ink Markers. Opaque, Metallic Paint Markers. The radiance of true brilliant white, dazzling gold and striking silver light up dark backgrounds and shine bright on light-colored materials.
• Archival quality ink – chemically stable, waterproof, and fade resistant
• Paint flows directly to the tip after a quick shake
• Low odor and xylene free
• Permanent adherence to most surfaces
• Writes on glass, wood, porcelain, plastic, paper and metal
• Three point sizes: Extra-fine point: 0.7 mm, Fine point: 1. 0 mm, and Medium point: 2. 0 mm
Forget the refillable cartridges, ink wells, and removable pen nibs. The Pigma Calligrapher is a unique, all-in-one, durable lettering art tool that produces crisp edges and sharp hairlines in 3 nib widths and 6 Pigma ink colors. This disposable pen has a hard nylon nib that withstands heavy pressure and constant use, and still provides a reliable, smooth ink flow from edge to edge. If you are accustomed to other disposal “fiber” calligraphy nibs – it may take some practice getting use to our flat, firm, nylon calligraphy nib. Pigma Calligrapher’s nib performs more like a professional “flat metal nib”. Pigma Calligrapher is a great choice for both amateurs and professionals. It eliminates cost barriers and equipment requirements for beginners who are just learning about calligraphy, and provides an easy and quick alternative to traditional calligraphy pens for professionals.
• Archival Pigma ink
• Waterproof and fade-resistant on most paper substrates
• Made in Japan
When accuracy, minute details, and preservation count, the unparalleled archival quality of Pigma Micron pens makes them everyone's first choice. Artist, writers, and illustrators reach for Pigma Micron and know their work is safeguarded with the permanence of Pigma ink. The first disposable technical pen using archival pigmented ink, Pigma Micron ink pen is selected for fine-point technical and artistic applications. Sakura invented and patented PIGMA ink over 25 years ago. A formulation of pigment based inks, more complex and stable than dye based inks, PIGMA ink has become the standard for what is defined as reliable, permanent, archival quality ink. Experience smooth, skip-free writing and crisp ink colors that leave consistent lettering and lines every time.
• Choose from the range of six nib sizes for precise line widths: 005 = 0.20 mm, 01 = 0.25 mm, 02 = 0.30 mm, 03 = 0.35 mm, 05 = 0.45 mm, and 08 = 0.50 mm
• Archival quality ink for use in acid-free environments
• Chemically stable, waterproof, and fade resistant
• No smears, feathers, or bleed-through on most papers
• Meets ASTM and ACMI non-toxicity standard
Sakura Sensei Pens & Sets. Pigma Sensei is a lower-cost alternative to the Pigma Micron series, still using the famous, rich black "Pigma Ink" but in a simple plastic economical barrel. Developed for the beginner drawing and inking student - looking for good value.