You are here
For the Gelly Roll Pen Fanatic! A total of 74 Gelly Roll pens in a durable, reusable set box container. They contain all the different types and special effects of Gelly Roll pens - so you'll be busy day & night using these pens. 14 Metallic, 17 Classic, 20 Moonlight-bright/opaque, 13 Stardust-glitter, and 10 Gold/Silver Shadow pens. Great for the journal writer and/or artist lover. Many sets, styles, and colors.
Escape intimidating paint brushes and reach for a comfortable pen that delivers vibrant color to clear surfaces for a stained glass effect. The finished look is a raised, line for a remarkable style feature that you can feel. Light catches color when it is used on translucent and transparent surfaces. Glaze 3-D ink resists water and can achieve the look of batik. Make secret messages by writing with clear, then sponge on color to reveal the writing or drawing.
• A roller ball pen that is easy and comfortable to use
• Write slowly so the ink flows out thickly and allow time to dry completely in about 10 minutes
• A raised effect that is delicate and can be crushed-down
• Waterproof on most surfaces
• Use on light backgrounds, and on plastic, glass, ceramic and metal
• Raised effect best on non-porous, clean, smooth, matte surfaces
• Made in Japan
Archival Gelly Roll Moonlight colors contain pigment-based ink – chemically stable, waterproof, and fade resistant. Fluorescent Gelly Roll Moonlight colors can fade if exposed to direct sunlight and glow under a black light.
- A roller ball pen that is easy and comfortable
- Archival quality ink – chemically stable, waterproof, and fade resistant
- No smears, feathers, or bleed-through on most papers
- Writes on vellum (a heavy creamy-colored paper resembling parchment)
- Best effects on black paper and can be used on white paper
- Fluorescent colors glow under a black light source and can fade if exposed to direct sunlight