You are here
Archival Gelly Roll Moonlight colors contain pigment-based ink – chemically stable, waterproof, and fade resistant. Fluorescent Gelly Roll Moonlight colors can fade if exposed to direct sunlight and glow under a black light.
- A roller ball pen that is easy and comfortable
- Archival quality ink – chemically stable, waterproof, and fade resistant
- No smears, feathers, or bleed-through on most papers
- Writes on vellum (a heavy creamy-colored paper resembling parchment)
- Best effects on black paper and can be used on white paper
- Fluorescent colors glow under a black light source and can fade if exposed to direct sunlight
Big Size for a Relaxed Grip! A large cushy comfort grip wraps around a light weight barrel to make writing a breeze. Fingers feel relaxed and flexible when holding the specially designed triangular shaped Sumo Grip Pencil. The ergonomically correct contour is a natural fit in your hand. Physical therapists are known to recommend them to carpal tunnel patients with fine motor skill difficulty. Handwriting is as unique as a fingerprint, so why not write easily with this bold, yet comfy pencil?
• The light-weight barrel floats in your fingers
• Ergonomic, triangular rubberized grip cushion
• Anti-roll pocket clip
Have you heard about the hottest new activity to hit crafts, art, and art education? Join the craze for Zentangle! Sakura of America is pleased to announce its new partnership with Zentangle to bring you 3 exciting, new drawing sets. The Zentangle method is an easy to learn way to create beautiful images from repetitive patterns. People who use this fascinating new art form say it’s fun, relaxing, and provides artistic satisfaction and an increased sense of well-being. Because of its size and simplicity of components, Zentangle art can be created almost anywhere, alone or in groups, without any special abilities or costly equipment. Zentangle is enjoyed by people of all ages and skill sets, and is used in areas including arts and crafts, education, and corporate settings.