You are here
An important criterion for the highest quality is the control of a watercolor application without undissolved pigment and undesired cloud formations. The perfect flow of HORADAM AQUARELL watercolor is guaranteed by the optimal amount of oxgall.
The reusability and control of the paint flow can only be achieved by pouring watercolors into pans in a liquid state, which is very unique. This production process fills the pans 4 times, allowing the color to dry and settle between each filling. The first step is to fill the pan with the color and let it dry for several weeks in a drying chamber to a certain degree of residual moisture. The second, third and forth step follows the same procedure. The result is pan that is ready for sale only after 3 - 5 months.
• 110 Colors
• Each color has its own individually optimized formula
• Pans poured 4 times in liquid state
• Highest lightfastness
• Fully reusable paint when dried on a palette
• High control of paint flow, even on soft watercolor papers
• High quality standard “Made in Germany”