You are here
An important criterion for the highest quality is the control of a watercolor application without undissolved pigment and undesired cloud formations. The perfect flow of HORADAM AQUARELL watercolor is guaranteed by the optimal amount of oxgall.
The reusability and control of the paint flow can only be achieved by pouring watercolors into pans in a liquid state, which is very unique. This production process fills the pans 4 times, allowing the color to dry and settle between each filling. The first step is to fill the pan with the color and let it dry for several weeks in a drying chamber to a certain degree of residual moisture. The second, third and forth step follows the same procedure. The result is pan that is ready for sale only after 3 - 5 months.
• 110 Colors
• Each color has its own individually optimized formula
• Pans poured 4 times in liquid state
• Highest lightfastness
• Fully reusable paint when dried on a palette
• High control of paint flow, even on soft watercolor papers
• High quality standard “Made in Germany”
Masking fluid for covering specific areas which should remain white on water-colour paper, smooth drawing carton, photographs or films; colourless; odourless. Technique: water-colours, airbrush (base acrylics).
For Water Mixability
There is one typical property that Medium W or Medium W Gel has in common with commercially available "ready-to-use" water-soluble oil paints and many types of acrylic colors. In a yet undried state, oil paints mixed with Medium W and water undergo a shift in color, appearing to be somewhat lighter in hue or even milky. The effect depends on the color shades of the oil paint involved and the amount of water added. The darker the oil paint and the more water is added, the lighter in hue the wet paint film will appear. Sizes: 60 ml, 200 ml, and 1000 ml
Medium W liquid and Medium W Gel are especially for artists who:
- tend to have allergic reactions to solvents
- work at home in small rooms, apartments
- look for an alternative to water-mixable oil colors
- Shake well before use.
- Close immediately after use.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Individual pre-tests are required.
Contains: alkyd- and acrylic resin, mineral spirit.