You are here
For Water Mixability
There is one typical property that Medium W or Medium W Gel has in common with commercially available "ready-to-use" water-soluble oil paints and many types of acrylic colors. In a yet undried state, oil paints mixed with Medium W and water undergo a shift in color, appearing to be somewhat lighter in hue or even milky. The effect depends on the color shades of the oil paint involved and the amount of water added. The darker the oil paint and the more water is added, the lighter in hue the wet paint film will appear. Sizes: 60 ml, 200 ml, and 1000 ml
Medium W liquid and Medium W Gel are especially for artists who:
- tend to have allergic reactions to solvents
- work at home in small rooms, apartments
- look for an alternative to water-mixable oil colors
- Shake well before use.
- Close immediately after use.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Individual pre-tests are required.
Contains: alkyd- and acrylic resin, mineral spirit.