You are here
Alpine White is made of pure soft white goat hair, with seamless nickel plated brass ferrules mounted to clear lacquered flat paddle handles.
• This brush is perfect for wash, blending, varnish and basecoat applications. Soft and smooth flowing for washes with watercolors or acrylics. Superb for dry brush blending with oil colors. Perfect for basecoats in all media. They soften hard edges without cutting into color.
Silver Brush Black Velvet Blended Synthetic and Squirrel Hair Brushes
This unique blend of natural squirrel hair and black synthetic filament creates ideal working tools for the watercolorist, silk painter, and artists working with inks, dyes, acrylics or gouache. Squirrel hair holds large amounts of color and releases it with perfect control. By itself, squirrel is delicate, so it is blended with a synthetic to resist wear and maintain a wonderful snap and spring. This soft blend allows multiple layer glazing without disturbing previous colors, yet it’s firm enough to lift color with a gentle scrub.
Black Velvet features polished black ferrules, carefully fitted to gloss black handles, each with a distinctive silver neck band.*
*Series 3008S: Beveled tip black plastic handles for scraping or burnishing.
*Series 3014S ferrules of stainless steel. Flat hardwood handles, lacquered gloss black with silver tips.
These beautiful varnish brushes are made of pure natural white bristle with finely chiseled edges. The hair is epoxy set in stainless steel ferrules. Flat, natural lacquered hardwood handles are shaped to fit the hand for comfortable painting all day.
This unique Crystal series holds a generous amount of color that allows the brush to glide smoothly over the paper surface. Crystal's multi-diameter filaments flow color, releasing easily and evenly.
• Crystal is manufactured with exclusive durable long lasting brown-tip golden filaments, set into nickel plated double crimped brass ferrules, on short matte-teal handles.
• Exceptional value short handle brushes for student watercolor painters, acrylic artists, hobbies and models.
Versatile and durable Golden Natural with short handles offers an extensive selection for oils, alkyds, acrylics & watercolors. Golden Natural duplicates the needle sharp points and fine chisel edges of the best red sable... and at such attractive prices!
• This special mix of natural hair and golden taklon creates versatile brushes with exceptional color holding and extra spring. Precisely blended, skillfully cupped and carefully set in seamless nickel plated brass ferrules.
• Hardwood handles are finished in a red wine stain with silver tips.
• Series 2008S is fitted with clear beveled plastic handles.
• Recommended by teachers and authors in more books, magazine articles and pattern packs than any other brush.
Lightweight fabric cases with deluxe nylon zipper closure all around. Made of strong 600D Nylon fabric with stiffener and padded front and back. Small enough to fit into a glove compartment but large enough to hold all the supplies to accomplish any project.
• Inside transparent zippered pouch will hold accessories
• Convenient sewn in wrist handle
• Slips easily into larger storage cases, great for travel and storage
• Nine (9) Elastic multi-purpose loops will hold items up to 10" (25cm) long in Short Handle Case
Constructed of strong, 600D Nylon, these handy cases are just the thing to hold brushes, paint, and other supplies in the studio or for easy carrying - to and from class. Bright color fabric cases hold brushes and all your art accessories.
• Great for storage or travel.
• Convenient for large tubes of paint, jars, ink, rulers, tape, masking fluid, erasers, scissors, brush cleaner, soap, tape measures and so much more.
• Carabiner attached to loop at the end of case makes it easy to carry and attach to a larger case.
• Round Petite Totes measure: 7-1/2” High x 7-3/8" top diameter - (19 x 19 cm)
• Handle is an additional 4-1/2" (11cm) High
The revolutionary NEW synthetic with the control and feel of interlocked bristle, and more durable than natural hair. Ruby Satin offers a vast selection for artists working in every medium.
• Use Ruby Satin on rugged textured surfaces. Paint with confidence on wood, canvas, or tough fabrics like sweats, jeans or heavy cotton. With precise snap and fine control, Ruby Satin replaces more expensive natural hair.
• Ruby Satin offers superb color control with heavy body, tube, or jar acrylics, oils, gouache, encaustic or casein. Perfect for blending, double loading, layering and stroke work.
• Silver tipped, deep green polished handles, are sealed and set in seamless nickeled brass ferrules.
Ultra soft white and black goat hair. Ideal for color blending with oils or acrylics, or for background and sky washes in watercolors. Our black goat hair mops are favorites for dusting - used by conservators, ceramists and artists. These quality mops are the finest available.
Soft white synthetic brushes manufactured with three different diameter selected and blended tapered white taklon filaments to hold sharp flat edges and fine round needle points. The spring and color capacity duplicates the finest natural hair, at a fraction of the price.
• These multi-purpose brushes are suitable for water base media including acrylics, watercolor, gouache, inks, dyes & tempera.
• Silverwhite, fitted with short, polished, white tipped silver handles and seamless nickel ferrules are made in a broad family of sizes and shapes.
• They offer extraordinary value for crafters, watercolor and decorative artists, students, and hobbyists.