You are here
Versatile and durable Golden Natural with short handles offers an extensive selection for oils, alkyds, acrylics & watercolors. Golden Natural duplicates the needle sharp points and fine chisel edges of the best red sable... and at such attractive prices!
• This special mix of natural hair and golden taklon creates versatile brushes with exceptional color holding and extra spring. Precisely blended, skillfully cupped and carefully set in seamless nickel plated brass ferrules.
• Hardwood handles are finished in a red wine stain with silver tips.
• Series 2008S is fitted with clear beveled plastic handles.
• Recommended by teachers and authors in more books, magazine articles and pattern packs than any other brush.
The revolutionary NEW synthetic with the control and feel of interlocked bristle, and more durable than natural hair. Ruby Satin offers a vast selection for artists working in every medium.
• Use Ruby Satin on rugged textured surfaces. Paint with confidence on wood, canvas, or tough fabrics like sweats, jeans or heavy cotton. With precise snap and fine control, Ruby Satin replaces more expensive natural hair.
• Ruby Satin offers superb color control with heavy body, tube, or jar acrylics, oils, gouache, encaustic or casein. Perfect for blending, double loading, layering and stroke work.
• Silver tipped, deep green polished handles, are sealed and set in seamless nickeled brass ferrules.
Ultra soft white and black goat hair. Ideal for color blending with oils or acrylics, or for background and sky washes in watercolors. Our black goat hair mops are favorites for dusting - used by conservators, ceramists and artists. These quality mops are the finest available.