You are here
Alpine White is made of pure soft white goat hair, with seamless nickel plated brass ferrules mounted to clear lacquered flat paddle handles.
• This brush is perfect for wash, blending, varnish and basecoat applications. Soft and smooth flowing for washes with watercolors or acrylics. Superb for dry brush blending with oil colors. Perfect for basecoats in all media. They soften hard edges without cutting into color.
Black Squirrel & Synthetic Short Handles - for Watercolor
This unique blend of natural squirrel hair and black synthetic filament creates ideal working tools for the watercolorist, silk painter, and artists working with inks, dyes, acrylics or gouache. Squirrel hair holds large amounts of color and releases it with perfect control. By itself, squirrel is delicate, so it is blended with a synthetic to resist wear and maintain a wonderful snap and spring. This soft blend allows multiple layer glazing without disturbing previous colors, yet it’s firm enough to lift color with a gentle scrub.
Black Velvet features polished black ferrules, carefully fitted to gloss black handles, each with a distinctive silver neck band.*
*Series 3008S: Beveled tip black plastic handles for scraping or burnishing.
*Series 3014S ferrules of stainless steel. Flat hardwood handles, lacquered gloss black with silver tips.
This unique Crystal series holds a generous amount of color that allows the brush to glide smoothly over the paper surface. Crystal's multi-diameter filaments flow color, releasing easily and evenly.
• Crystal is manufactured with exclusive durable long lasting brown-tip golden filaments, set into nickel plated double crimped brass ferrules, on short matte-teal handles.
• Exceptional value short handle brushes for student watercolor painters, acrylic artists, hobbies and models.
Versatile and durable Golden Natural with short handles offers an extensive selection for oils, alkyds, acrylics & watercolors. Golden Natural duplicates the needle sharp points and fine chisel edges of the best red sable... and at such attractive prices!
• This special mix of natural hair and golden taklon creates versatile brushes with exceptional color holding and extra spring. Precisely blended, skillfully cupped and carefully set in seamless nickel plated brass ferrules.
• Hardwood handles are finished in a red wine stain with silver tips.
• Series 2008S is fitted with clear beveled plastic handles.
• Recommended by teachers and authors in more books, magazine articles and pattern packs than any other brush.
Handi-Totes are perfect for all your storage needs and great for travel. Handi-Tote keeps everything at your fingertips.
• Folds flat for travel
• Strong fabric storage cases
• Sets up in a flash
• Five outside pockets
• Size: 5-1/2" x 5-1/2" x 6" (13.5 x 13. 5 x 15 cm)
The revolutionary NEW synthetic with the control and feel of interlocked bristle, and more durable than natural hair. Ruby Satin offers a vast selection for artists working in every medium.
• Use Ruby Satin on rugged textured surfaces. Paint with confidence on wood, canvas, or tough fabrics like sweats, jeans or heavy cotton. With precise snap and fine control, Ruby Satin replaces more expensive natural hair.
• Ruby Satin offers superb color control with heavy body, tube, or jar acrylics, oils, gouache, encaustic or casein. Perfect for blending, double loading, layering and stroke work.
• Silver tipped, deep green polished handles, are sealed and set in seamless nickeled brass ferrules.
Ultra soft white and black goat hair. Ideal for color blending with oils or acrylics, or for background and sky washes in watercolors. Our black goat hair mops are favorites for dusting - used by conservators, ceramists and artists. These quality mops are the finest available.
New Silver Scrubber brush sets are perfect for watercolor liftoff and reworking color on paper or any surface. The Silver Scrubbers can also be used for scrubbing, stippling, scrumbling, blotting and stenciling. Work on any paper, canvas, fabric, wood, walls and more. The “Scrubbers” are made of a very fine quality stiff white taklon. Use in oil, jar, or tube acrylics, all water-based media and paint sticks. Can also be used with thicker paints on rough, sturdy fabric. The Scrubbers are perfect for graduated tint or blending two colors together. Each set features 3 popular sizes 1/4, 1/2, and 5/8”. They are very useful tools.
Soft white synthetic brushes manufactured with three different diameter selected and blended tapered white taklon filaments to hold sharp flat edges and fine round needle points. The spring and color capacity duplicates the finest natural hair, at a fraction of the price.
• These multi-purpose brushes are suitable for water base media including acrylics, watercolor, gouache, inks, dyes & tempera.
• Silverwhite, fitted with short, polished, white tipped silver handles and seamless nickel ferrules are made in a broad family of sizes and shapes.
• They offer extraordinary value for crafters, watercolor and decorative artists, students, and hobbyists.
Silver Brush Travel Totes are the ideal way for artists to store their fine brushes in the studio and while traveling for painting classes or plein air painting. Travel Totes lightweight, breathable canvas brush carriers protect valuable brushes, while allowing them to dry. Lightweight, breathable double thick fabric brush carriers protect valuable brushes, while allowing them to stay dry after cleaning. Extra long flap folds down over brushes to protect them from wear and tear while traveling or storage. Rust free grommets allow you to hang the Travel Tote in the studio for easy access to all brushes.
• An extra long flap folds over to cover and protect brush heads.
• Travel Totes roll up and tie with a strong nylon cord for traveling and storage.
• Convenient fittings allow you to hang the Travel Tote at your workstation for easy access to all brushes.