You are here
Black Velvet is a unique blend of squirrel hair and synthetic filaments. It makes the Black Velvet series a watercolorist's dream come true. The only brush with enormous capacity to hold fluid, yet snap back to original sharp chisel point. Buy a Black Velvet set for a very special someone.
Set Includes 1 each:
• Black Velvet round size 8
• Script liner size 1
• Oval cats tongue size 3/4"
• Red Monaco short handle brush storage case
Silver Brush Black Velvet Blended Synthetic and Squirrel Hair Brushes
This unique blend of natural squirrel hair and black synthetic filament creates ideal working tools for the watercolorist, silk painter, and artists working with inks, dyes, acrylics or gouache. Squirrel hair holds large amounts of color and releases it with perfect control. By itself, squirrel is delicate, so it is blended with a synthetic to resist wear and maintain a wonderful snap and spring. This soft blend allows multiple layer glazing without disturbing previous colors, yet it’s firm enough to lift color with a gentle scrub.
Black Velvet features polished black ferrules, carefully fitted to gloss black handles, each with a distinctive silver neck band.*
*Series 3008S: Beveled tip black plastic handles for scraping or burnishing.
*Series 3014S ferrules of stainless steel. Flat hardwood handles, lacquered gloss black with silver tips.
This unique Crystal series holds a generous amount of color that allows the brush to glide smoothly over the paper surface. Crystal's multi-diameter filaments flow color, releasing easily and evenly.
• Crystal is manufactured with exclusive durable long lasting brown-tip golden filaments, set into nickel plated double crimped brass ferrules, on short matte-teal handles.
• Exceptional value short handle brushes for student watercolor painters, acrylic artists, hobbies and models.
Versatile and durable Golden Natural with short handles offers an extensive selection for oils, alkyds, acrylics & watercolors.
Golden Natural duplicates the needle sharp points and fine chisel edges of the best red sable... and at such attractive prices!
Silver Brush's special mix of natural hair and golden taklon creates versatile brushes with exceptional color holding and extra spring. Precisely blended, skillfully cupped and carefully set in seamless nickel plated brass ferrules. Hardwood handles are finished in a red wine stain with silver tips.
• Golden Natural Filbert, Size 8
• Golden Natural Round, Size 6
• Golden Natural Bright, Size 8
• Golden Natural Fan, Size 2
• Golden Natural Script Liner, Size 2
• Zipper Brush Case
Handi-Totes are perfect for all your storage needs and great for travel. Handi-Tote keeps everything at your fingertips.
• Folds flat for travel
• Strong fabric storage cases
• Sets up in a flash
• Five outside pockets
• Size: 5-1/2" x 5-1/2" x 6" (13.5 x 13. 5 x 15 cm)
Lightweight fabric cases with deluxe nylon zipper closure all around. Made of strong 600D Nylon fabric with stiffener and padded front and back. Small enough to fit into a glove compartment but large enough to hold all the supplies to accomplish any project.
• Inside transparent zippered pouch will hold accessories
• Convenient sewn in wrist handle
• Slips easily into larger storage cases, great for travel and storage
• Nine (9) Elastic multi-purpose loops will hold items up to 10" (25cm) long in Short Handle Case
New Silver Scrubber brush sets are perfect for watercolor liftoff and reworking color on paper or any surface. The Silver Scrubbers can also be used for scrubbing, stippling, scrumbling, blotting and stenciling. Work on any paper, canvas, fabric, wood, walls and more. The “Scrubbers” are made of a very fine quality stiff white taklon. Use in oil, jar, or tube acrylics, all water-based media and paint sticks. Can also be used with thicker paints on rough, sturdy fabric. The Scrubbers are perfect for graduated tint or blending two colors together. Each set features 3 popular sizes 1/4, 1/2, and 5/8”. They are very useful tools.
Soft white synthetic brushes manufactured with three different diameter selected and blended tapered white taklon filaments to hold sharp flat edges and fine round needle points. The spring and color capacity duplicates the finest natural hair, at a fraction of the price.
• These multi-purpose brushes are suitable for water base media including acrylics, watercolor, gouache, inks, dyes & tempera.
• Silverwhite, fitted with short, polished, white tipped silver handles and seamless nickel ferrules are made in a broad family of sizes and shapes.
• They offer extraordinary value for crafters, watercolor and decorative artists, students, and hobbyists.
Silver Brush Travel Totes are the ideal way for artists to store their fine brushes in the studio and while traveling for painting classes or plein air painting. Travel Totes lightweight, breathable canvas brush carriers protect valuable brushes, while allowing them to dry. Lightweight, breathable double thick fabric brush carriers protect valuable brushes, while allowing them to stay dry after cleaning. Extra long flap folds down over brushes to protect them from wear and tear while traveling or storage. Rust free grommets allow you to hang the Travel Tote in the studio for easy access to all brushes.
• An extra long flap folds over to cover and protect brush heads.
• Travel Totes roll up and tie with a strong nylon cord for traveling and storage.
• Convenient fittings allow you to hang the Travel Tote at your workstation for easy access to all brushes.