You are here
Alpine White is made of pure soft white goat hair, with seamless nickel plated brass ferrules mounted to clear lacquered flat paddle handles.
• This brush is perfect for wash, blending, varnish and basecoat applications. Soft and smooth flowing for washes with watercolors or acrylics. Superb for dry brush blending with oil colors. Perfect for basecoats in all media. They soften hard edges without cutting into color.
These beautiful varnish brushes are made of pure natural white bristle with finely chiseled edges. The hair is epoxy set in stainless steel ferrules. Flat, natural lacquered hardwood handles are shaped to fit the hand for comfortable painting all day.
This unique Crystal series holds a generous amount of color that allows the brush to glide smoothly over the paper surface. Crystal's multi-diameter filaments flow color, releasing easily and evenly.
• Crystal is manufactured with exclusive durable long lasting brown-tip golden filaments, set into nickel plated double crimped brass ferrules, on short matte-teal handles.
• Exceptional value short handle brushes for student watercolor painters, acrylic artists, hobbies and models.
The revolutionary NEW synthetic with the control and feel of interlocked bristle, and more durable than natural hair. Ruby Satin offers a vast selection for artists working in every medium.
• Use Ruby Satin on rugged textured surfaces. Paint with confidence on wood, canvas, or tough fabrics like sweats, jeans or heavy cotton. With precise snap and fine control, Ruby Satin replaces more expensive natural hair.
• Ruby Satin offers superb color control with heavy body, tube, or jar acrylics, oils, gouache, encaustic or casein. Perfect for blending, double loading, layering and stroke work.
• Silver tipped, deep green polished handles, are sealed and set in seamless nickeled brass ferrules.