You are here
Alpine White is made of pure soft white goat hair, with seamless nickel plated brass ferrules mounted to clear lacquered flat paddle handles.
• This brush is perfect for wash, blending, varnish and basecoat applications. Soft and smooth flowing for washes with watercolors or acrylics. Superb for dry brush blending with oil colors. Perfect for basecoats in all media. They soften hard edges without cutting into color.
These beautiful varnish brushes are made of pure natural white bristle with finely chiseled edges. The hair is epoxy set in stainless steel ferrules. Flat, natural lacquered hardwood handles are shaped to fit the hand for comfortable painting all day.
This unique Crystal series holds a generous amount of color that allows the brush to glide smoothly over the paper surface. Crystal's multi-diameter filaments flow color, releasing easily and evenly.
• Crystal is manufactured with exclusive durable long lasting brown-tip golden filaments, set into nickel plated double crimped brass ferrules, on short matte-teal handles.
• Exceptional value short handle brushes for student watercolor painters, acrylic artists, hobbies and models.
Versatile and durable Golden Natural with short handles offers an extensive selection for oils, alkyds, acrylics & watercolors.
Golden Natural duplicates the needle sharp points and fine chisel edges of the best red sable... and at such attractive prices!
Silver Brush's special mix of natural hair and golden taklon creates versatile brushes with exceptional color holding and extra spring. Precisely blended, skillfully cupped and carefully set in seamless nickel plated brass ferrules. Hardwood handles are finished in a red wine stain with silver tips.
• Golden Natural Filbert, Size 8
• Golden Natural Round, Size 6
• Golden Natural Bright, Size 8
• Golden Natural Fan, Size 2
• Golden Natural Script Liner, Size 2
• Zipper Brush Case
Versatile and durable Golden Natural with short handles offers an extensive selection for oils, alkyds, acrylics & watercolors. Golden Natural duplicates the needle sharp points and fine chisel edges of the best red sable... and at such attractive prices!
• This special mix of natural hair and golden taklon creates versatile brushes with exceptional color holding and extra spring. Precisely blended, skillfully cupped and carefully set in seamless nickel plated brass ferrules.
• Hardwood handles are finished in a red wine stain with silver tips.
• Series 2008S is fitted with clear beveled plastic handles.
• Recommended by teachers and authors in more books, magazine articles and pattern packs than any other brush.
Grand Prix is made exclusively for Silver Brush Limited by master brush makers, using 100% naturally curved Chunking white bristle. This carefully chosen bristle has deeply flagged and interlocked tips for maximum color carrying capacity. Pure seamless corrosion resistant copper ferrules are double crimped to long matte green lacquered handles. Bristles and handles are both sealed in the ferrule to protect these elegant brushes.
• Packaged in a handy Vinyl Pouch
• Contains: 1000- 4 Grand Prix Round 1, 1001- 4 Grand Prix Flat 1, 1002- 4 Grand Prix Bright 1, 1003- 4 Grand Prix Filbert 1, 1027- 4 Grand Prix XLong Filbert
The revolutionary NEW synthetic with the control and feel of interlocked bristle, and more durable than natural hair. Ruby Satin offers a vast selection for artists working in every medium.
• Use Ruby Satin on rugged textured surfaces. Paint with confidence on wood, canvas, or tough fabrics like sweats, jeans or heavy cotton. With precise snap and fine control, Ruby Satin replaces more expensive natural hair.
• Ruby Satin offers superb color control with heavy body, tube, or jar acrylics, oils, gouache, encaustic or casein. Perfect for blending, double loading, layering and stroke work.
• Silver tipped, deep green polished handles, are sealed and set in seamless nickeled brass ferrules.
Ultra soft white and black goat hair. Ideal for color blending with oils or acrylics, or for background and sky washes in watercolors. Our black goat hair mops are favorites for dusting - used by conservators, ceramists and artists. These quality mops are the finest available.