You are here
Alpine White is made of pure soft white goat hair, with seamless nickel plated brass ferrules mounted to clear lacquered flat paddle handles.
• This brush is perfect for wash, blending, varnish and basecoat applications. Soft and smooth flowing for washes with watercolors or acrylics. Superb for dry brush blending with oil colors. Perfect for basecoats in all media. They soften hard edges without cutting into color.
These beautiful varnish brushes are made of pure natural white bristle with finely chiseled edges. The hair is epoxy set in stainless steel ferrules. Flat, natural lacquered hardwood handles are shaped to fit the hand for comfortable painting all day.
This unique Crystal series holds a generous amount of color that allows the brush to glide smoothly over the paper surface. Crystal's multi-diameter filaments flow color, releasing easily and evenly.
• Crystal is manufactured with exclusive durable long lasting brown-tip golden filaments, set into nickel plated double crimped brass ferrules, on short matte-teal handles.
• Exceptional value short handle brushes for student watercolor painters, acrylic artists, hobbies and models.
Grand Prix is made exclusively for Silver Brush Limited by master brush makers, using 100% naturally curved Chunking white bristle. This carefully chosen bristle has deeply flagged and interlocked tips for maximum color carrying capacity. Pure seamless corrosion resistant copper ferrules are double crimped to long matte green lacquered handles. Bristles and handles are both sealed in the ferrule to protect these elegant brushes.
• Packaged in a handy Vinyl Pouch
• Contains: 1000- 4 Grand Prix Round 1, 1001- 4 Grand Prix Flat 1, 1002- 4 Grand Prix Bright 1, 1003- 4 Grand Prix Filbert 1, 1027- 4 Grand Prix XLong Filbert
New Silver Scrubber brush sets are perfect for watercolor liftoff and reworking color on paper or any surface. The Silver Scrubbers can also be used for scrubbing, stippling, scrumbling, blotting and stenciling. Work on any paper, canvas, fabric, wood, walls and more. The “Scrubbers” are made of a very fine quality stiff white taklon. Use in oil, jar, or tube acrylics, all water-based media and paint sticks. Can also be used with thicker paints on rough, sturdy fabric. The Scrubbers are perfect for graduated tint or blending two colors together. Each set features 3 popular sizes 1/4, 1/2, and 5/8”. They are very useful tools.