You are here
The revolutionary NEW synthetic with the control and feel of interlocked bristle, and more durable than natural hair. Ruby Satin offers a vast selection for artists working in every medium.
• Use Ruby Satin on rugged textured surfaces. Paint with confidence on wood, canvas, or tough fabrics like sweats, jeans or heavy cotton. With precise snap and fine control, Ruby Satin replaces more expensive natural hair.
• Ruby Satin offers superb color control with heavy body, tube, or jar acrylics, oils, gouache, encaustic or casein. Perfect for blending, double loading, layering and stroke work.
• Silver tipped, deep green polished handles, are sealed and set in seamless nickeled brass ferrules.
Ultra soft white and black goat hair. Ideal for color blending with oils or acrylics, or for background and sky washes in watercolors. Our black goat hair mops are favorites for dusting - used by conservators, ceramists and artists. These quality mops are the finest available.
New Silver Scrubber brush sets are perfect for watercolor liftoff and reworking color on paper or any surface. The Silver Scrubbers can also be used for scrubbing, stippling, scrumbling, blotting and stenciling. Work on any paper, canvas, fabric, wood, walls and more. The “Scrubbers” are made of a very fine quality stiff white taklon. Use in oil, jar, or tube acrylics, all water-based media and paint sticks. Can also be used with thicker paints on rough, sturdy fabric. The Scrubbers are perfect for graduated tint or blending two colors together. Each set features 3 popular sizes 1/4, 1/2, and 5/8”. They are very useful tools.
Soft white synthetic brushes manufactured with three different diameter selected and blended tapered white taklon filaments to hold sharp flat edges and fine round needle points. The spring and color capacity duplicates the finest natural hair, at a fraction of the price.
• These multi-purpose brushes are suitable for water base media including acrylics, watercolor, gouache, inks, dyes & tempera.
• Silverwhite, fitted with short, polished, white tipped silver handles and seamless nickel ferrules are made in a broad family of sizes and shapes.
• They offer extraordinary value for crafters, watercolor and decorative artists, students, and hobbyists.
Silver Brush Travel Totes are the ideal way for artists to store their fine brushes in the studio and while traveling for painting classes or plein air painting. Travel Totes lightweight, breathable canvas brush carriers protect valuable brushes, while allowing them to dry. Lightweight, breathable double thick fabric brush carriers protect valuable brushes, while allowing them to stay dry after cleaning. Extra long flap folds down over brushes to protect them from wear and tear while traveling or storage. Rust free grommets allow you to hang the Travel Tote in the studio for easy access to all brushes.
• An extra long flap folds over to cover and protect brush heads.
• Travel Totes roll up and tie with a strong nylon cord for traveling and storage.
• Convenient fittings allow you to hang the Travel Tote at your workstation for easy access to all brushes.