You are here
No kinks in your heads when you use Swivel Heads to do the job right.
• For use with Titan Gun Extensions and Extension Poles
• Permits a 260° rotation for greater spraying versatility and accessibility
Ladders and step stools have their limits. Wouldn’t it be nice to reach high places, to reach over foliage, to reach all the way to a high ceiling without ever leaving the floor or the ground? TITAN offers a collection of reach tools that allow you to apply every coating imaginable to out-of-reach areas. From gun extensions to extension poles and pole guns, TITAN is your source for easier and more efficient coating application.
• Maximize the speed and efficiency of your operation
• Minimize danger – eliminate reaching from ladders
• Precision machined for a perfect fan pattern
• Lightweight and easy to handle
• Can be used with most brands of airless spray guns
• Pressure rated at 3600 PSI (24.8 MPa)
Larger projects involving heavier-bodied coatings require the 5-stage power and long-term dependability of the CAPSPRAY 105, a solid - but remarkably lightweight - workhorse HVLP capable of atomizing thick latex or solvent-based paints, enamels or varnishes with little or no thinning. This is the sprayer professionals use when projects expand or workshops fill with cabinets and furniture.
• Comes with a #4 Proset
• Recommended for larger residential and commercial projects where specifications call for a variety of light and heavy-bodied coatings
• Air Pressure: 10.5 PSI
• Turbine: 5-Stage Tangential
• Hose Length: 30' + 5' Whip
• Gun Included: Maxum Elite
• Weight: 23.5 lbs.
This revolutionary, 6-stage portable turbine spraying system is the only turbine ever to achieve full HVLP capability. It combines quiet operation and high air cap pressure for the finest atomization possible. CAPSPRAY 115 will apply nearly all fine finish coatings with little to no reduction.
• Delivers the most power atomization in the industry
• Wider fan patterns with speed and control to finish surfaces cleanly and perfectly the first time
• Dual air filtration with an automotive type air filter with a pre filter on the atomizing side
• Tool box for needles, nozzles, check valve and nozzle wrench
• Built in cup and gun holder
• Dirty filter warning light
• High and low speed settings for 6-stage performance or 4-stage performance
• Air Pressure: 11.5 PSI
• Turbine: 6-Stage Tangential
• Hose Length: 30' + 5' Whip
• Gun Included: Maxum Elite
• Weight: 24.0 lbs.
Airless spray tips are a key component to the successful operation of an airless spray system. They define the spray pattern, control the flow of the coating being sprayed & ultimately tell the pump how hard it must work.
• Precision machined from the highest quality Tungsten Carbide
• Gasket not included
• PSI pressure rated to 5000 PSI
The FLEXSPRAY puts the power of airless and the control of HVLP into one versatile sprayer creating the first multi-tool for painting professionals. FLEXSPRAY's advanced technology was developed for professionals who spray a variety of coatings with multiple applications. Just pull the trigger and your Interior, Exterior or Fine Finishing project will finish with ease.
• JETFORCE TECHNOLOGY: Variable speed engine creates atomization power equal to a 4-stage HVLP and the speed equal to an airless using a 413 tip
• FLEXFINISH NOZZLE: Delivering a unique combination of air and material, Patented FLEXFINISH Slot Nozzle gives the power to spray, Unthinned coatings like latex and enamel at high speed with little overspray
• GPM: Up to .20 GPM
• Weight 19 lbs.
• Hose Length: 25 ft. air hose
• Cup: 1 Qt. Stainless Steel
• Volts: 120 Vots, 60 hz
Countless hours of research and development have been devoted to manufacturing a full line of the best quality TITAN airless guns for every application imaginable - from the thinnest lacquers to the heaviest textures and roof coatings.
• Designed to minimize hand fatigue
• All metal tungsten carbide wear parts
• Precision trigger for accurate delivery
• Quick change in-handle filter to reduce paint clogging
• Swivel for effortless control
• 3600 psi (25 MPa) maximum fluid pressure
For big projects requiring large tip sizes or more than one spray gun operating from a single unit, you can rely on the power and performance of the IMPACT 1140. This workhorse is perfect for large residential, commercial and industrial applications where speed and power are necessary to get the job done faster and with greater efficiency.
Multiple gun unit, delivering performance and functionality with long hoses and multiple tip sizes!
Recommended for application using up to 2 guns in large residential, commercial and industrial applications where a wide range of coatings are specified.
300-400 gallons per week with up to 2 guns.
Sprays stains, lacquers, epoxies, enamels, elastomerics, latex, dry fall and block fillers
• Includes LX-80II GUN, 517 TR1 REVERSIBLE TIP, and 50 FOOT AIRLESS HOSE
• Auto-Oiler™ with the push of a button you deliver oil from the reservoir directly to the packings
• Dura-Life™ Brushless HE motor
• Heavy duty stand
• Sureflo™ Pusher Valve lets you release a stuck lower ball valve without using a hammer (available on selected units)
• Fast Removal Fluid Section
• EZ-Tilt Cart
• Max. Delivery 1.2 GPM
• Max. Tip Size 1-gun 0.034"
• Max. Tip Size 2-guns 0.023"
• Max. Operating Pressure 3300 PSI
The IMPACT 440 is ideally suited for residential, property maintenance, and small commercial applications. This high performance electric airless sprayer will apply all standard architectural primer, paints and coatings efficiently.
• Max. Delivery: .54 GPM
• Max. Tip Size: .023"
• Max. Operating Pressure: 3300 PSI
• Motor: 7/8 hp DC Motor
• The #1 selling sprayer in the industry is now even better with enhanced features and performance
• Designed to consistently spray 50-100 gallons per week
• Complete with LX-80 gun, TR1 517 reversible tip, and 1/4" x 50' airless hose
• Sprays: stains, lacquers, enamels, latex, and other low and medium viscosity coatings