You are here
Michael LaFosse is an acknowledged master of the paper-folding arts, but his origami butterflies have won him special acclaim. Hundreds of LaFosse's winged creations are featured in exhibitions around the world, and his iconic butterfly designs are admired by origami enthusiasts everywhere. In this collection, LaFosse presents six exclusive, all-new butterfly designs specifically created with the paper crafts novice in mind. This fun and instructive origami kit will kickstart your creativity with:
• 6 gorgeous butterfly designs, including 'A Butterfly for George Morkiami' and 'A Butterfly for Reiko'
• A 32-page booklet, featuring full-color, step-by-step instructions and easy-to-follow origami diagrams
• 40 brilliant, full-color, 5-inch folding papers
• An instructional DVD with more than an hour of video lessons taught by LaFosse himself
My First Origami Kit is the perfect introduction to the joys of origami for kids of all ages. Featuring sheets of stickers along with folding paper, this kit is sure to keep them engaged and happy for hours! Included are whimsical origami penguins, foxes, pigs, airplanes and more—even a cute teddy bear that "talks" when you open and close its arms. All of the papers are colorfully decorated on both sides with a different design for each of the 22 models! There are feathers for the duck, metal plates for the airplane, scales for the cobra, and so on. In most cases, it doesn't even matter which side of the paper kids use—they'll still end up with a great-looking model! Kids will love to add sticker details to their models—eyes, noses, paws, and many other cute features. They can make the finished models look as silly or as serious as they want. Your child will proudly display the finished handiwork—their very first origami!
• Projects include: Diablo the Cobra, Clarence the Mouse, Magic Box, Barkley the Sea Lion, Eward Elephant, Cootie Catcher, and Soaring Sam
• Includes 150+ stickers
• 60 Sheets of paper
• Made in Hong Kong