You are here
Use to remove paint strippers without gouging
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately: .1 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately .5 x 3 x 7.5 inches.
One side designed to keep clean and scrape the paint out of the thickest nap of roller, and the other for the thickest haired brushes.
The DIY Series Stiff 1-1/4" Putty Knife is part of Warner's light-duty putty knife and scraper product line.
• Uses: Furniture stripping, Scraping putty, Scraping paint, Scraping adhesives
• Carbon steel Blade
• Rust resistant blade
• Plastic handle
• Made in U.S.A.
The push points hold glass against sash. Apply putty over the top to secure windows in place.
• Approximately 50 push points per package
• Uses: Window repair/replacement
Warner Paint Scrapers are ideal for home projects, light duty, heavy duty, with knob, without, we have a large selection of scrapers so that you can find the right tool for the right job.
Shaped to sand corners, curves, and flat surfaces. Uses 1/4 sheet of standard sandpaper. Wingnut assembly to easily replace sandpaper.
The ProGrip Flex Knife Line is part of Warner's premium professional line of putty knives and scrapers. All ProGrip tools come in red for a stiff blade, blue for a flexible blade, yellow for a fully flexible blade.
• Standard carbon steel hollow-ground blade to provide consistent flex and proper stiffness
• Comfortable soft grip ergonomic handle for extended usage periods
• Professional quality tool
• Full tang blade to prevent blade breakage
• Made in U.S.A.
Use the razor knife to trim wallpaper on or off the wall. It has a wood handle and a steel head that holds a single edge razor blade.
• Use replacement blade 108, 109, 110, 112, 113, 129
• Contains one razor blade
• Also use for cutting paper or cardboard