You are here
WATCO® Danish Oil is a unique blend of penetrating oil & varnish hardens in the wood, not on the wood. WATCO® Danish Oil penetrates deep into wood pores to protect from within and to enhance the natural look and feel of the wood. It creates the rich, warm glow of a traditional hand-rubbed finish. Many projects can be completed in less than an hour - simply brush or wipe on and wipe off. WATCO® Danish Oil is the choice of fine woodworkers and novices alike.
• Indoor use only (Not recommended for Floors)
• Stain, Seals, & Protects in one easy step
• Will not crack, chip, or peel
WATCO® Teak Oil is specifically formulated for dense woods such as teak, rosewood or mahogany. WATCO® Teak Oil penetrates deep into wood pores to create the rich, warm glow of a hand-rubbed finish. It takes less than an hour to treat your wood with WATCO® Teak Oil - simply brush or wipe on and wipe off. WATCO® Teak Oil is the choice of fine woodworkers and novices alike.
• Outstanding UV and moisture resistant finish
• Great for marine use above the water line
• Easy application and maintenance