You are here
Watco's specially formulated Butcher Block Oil & Finish allows for easy and safe maintenance of wooden butcher blocks, cutting boards, salad bowls and other items which require a food safe finish.
• Easy wipe-on application
• Rich sheen enhances while it protects
WATCO® Danish Oil is a unique blend of penetrating oil & varnish hardens in the wood, not on the wood. WATCO® Danish Oil penetrates deep into wood pores to protect from within and to enhance the natural look and feel of the wood. It creates the rich, warm glow of a traditional hand-rubbed finish. Many projects can be completed in less than an hour - simply brush or wipe on and wipe off. WATCO® Danish Oil is the choice of fine woodworkers and novices alike.
• Indoor use only (Not recommended for Floors)
• Stain, Seals, & Protects in one easy step
• Will not crack, chip, or peel
WATCO® Rejuvenating Oil restores beauty, warmth and luster to previously oil-finished surfaces. Apply to furniture, trim, paneling or any wood interior surface. Cleans, penetrates, and rejuvenates in 10 minutes. Please read product labels for additional directions and precautions before using .
• Provides enriching moisture and oils
• Simply wipe-on and wipe-off
• Replenishes and revitalizes
WATCO® Satin Finishing Wax gives a hand-rubbed wax appearance without hours of labor. Apply to previously stained wood surfaces or bare wood.
• Formulated for bare or oil-finished woods
• Provides an extra level of protection
• Wipe-on and buff off
WATCO® Teak Oil is specifically formulated for dense woods such as teak, rosewood or mahogany. WATCO® Teak Oil penetrates deep into wood pores to create the rich, warm glow of a hand-rubbed finish. It takes less than an hour to treat your wood with WATCO® Teak Oil - simply brush or wipe on and wipe off. WATCO® Teak Oil is the choice of fine woodworkers and novices alike.
• Outstanding UV and moisture resistant finish
• Great for marine use above the water line
• Easy application and maintenance