You are here
Winsor & Newton
Winsor & Newton Artists Watercolor Paper has been developed for artists seeking the finest in watercolor paper. Made on a cylinder mould from 100% cotton, Artists' Watercolor paper is an extremely strong and stable paper and is guaranteed 100% Acid-Free for archival permanence. It is internally and externally sized and has a clean white surface which helps maintain the brilliance and transparency of the colors applied.
Made to Winsor & Newton high quality standards, but held to an economical price by replacing some of the more costly traditional pigments with less expensive alternatives. Including genuine cadmiums and cobalt, Cotman Watercolors offer good transparency with excellent tinting strength and working properties, ideal for any artist looking for superior quality at an economical price.
• All Colors Available in 8ml Tube size
• 12 Colors Available in 21ml Tube size
(contents may vary)
Available in two sizes, these excellent wooden boxes contain a selection of Winsor & Newton Cotman Watercolour paints and accessories.
Save 60% For artists who demand the best from their watercolors. Embark on a journey with the purest pigments, known for their unrivaled performance.
• 1 x tin box
• 12 x half pans: Winsor Yellow, Winsor Lemon, Winsor Red, Permanent Alizarin Crimson, French Ultramarine, Winsor Blue (green shade), Winsor Green, Chinese White, Yellow Ochre, Alizarin Crimson, Raw Umber, and Ivory Black (contents may vary)
• 1 x size #3 Series 7 brush
• 1 x 300gsm cold-pressed 100% cotton water color journal, 7x5 inches
These markers are expertly crafted with dual nibs to enable you to achieve unrivalled definition and control. Each marker has a fine point on one end and a flexible brush on the other, helping you create a variety of stunning, sweeping line thicknesses and superior detailing. The colour is easily blended with water to create soft and vibrant water colour washes.