Menu Ad Block
6/60 Shipping - $6 Flat Rate or FREE Shipping Over $60!
Orders usually ship in 24-48 hours.
You are here
Use Color Putty to fill imperfections in woodwork, paneling, furniture and cabinets to achieve a truly polished, finished look you will be proud of for years.
• May be intermixed with other oil-based putty for desired shade
• Will not dry to a sandable hard
• One finish coat of oil based seal or varnish
• Ready to use
• Easy 3-step application
• Very little odor
• Made in U.S.A.
Convenient carrying case holds 16 colors in our popular 3.68 oz. jars. Organize your wood-matching needs with a color card showing 16 colors. A conversion chart makes matching popular stains with Color Putty easy. When kept on the job site, this compact kit can really save you time. Use Color Putty to fill imperfections in woodwork, paneling, furniture and cabinets to achieve a truly polished, finished look you will be proud of for years.
• Colors include: 100 White, 102 Natural, 106 Lt. Birch, 108 Lt. Oak, 110 Fruitwood, 114 Maple, 116 Butternut, 118 Cherry, 124 Redwood , 126 Br. Mahogany, 130 Dark Walnut, 134 Ebony, 136 Nutmeg, 138 Pecan, 140 Briarwood, and 144 Teakwood
• Compact size (9-1/16"H x 7-7/8"W x 2-1/4"D) allows for easy storage
• Made in U.S.A.
FAMOWOOD Original Wood Filler is the best wood filler for any type of wood. Whether masking small or large project defects, FAMOWOOD can be used inside or outside, making it ideal for any custom project.
• Easy application: No mixing required. FAMOWOOD spreads smoothly and evenly into large holes, cracks and defects in unfinished wood.
• Fast dry time: FAMOWOOD dries in 15 minutes. Once dry, it acts just like real wood and is ready to sand, saw, stain, nail, paint or plane.
• High solid content: Takes stains and paints like real wood because it's made with real wood.
• Minimal shrinking: Stronger than the wood it replaces with no signs of shrinkage, cracking or crumbling.
Elmer's Stainable Wood Filler is a patent-pending formula that is ideal for repairing holes, dents, scratches, and defects on wood, wallboard, molding, or painted surfaces. It contains wood fibers that make this premium wood filler easy to sand and eliminate shrinkage.
• Dry Time: 12-24 hours